Cobra is good to go now...

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Your next on the list, time to get owned by a turbod cobra, even if im not a good driver, I could still beat you with my eyes closed on the new setup. :lol:

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
you might as well run me N/a, thats probably the only you time you can beat me :lol:

Running your mouth (read : constantly whether people are talkin or not) does not make you fast.

You can dress a pig up anyway you like, but it's still a pig. Your car is at LEAST 4000lbs without you in it. So add another 300 with you in it and you have yourself a certifiable brick with a turbo. B.....F......D.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Running your mouth (read : constantly whether people are talkin or not) does not make you fast.

You can dress a pig up anyway you like, but it's still a pig. Your car is at LEAST 4000lbs without you in it. So add another 300 with you in it and you have yourself a certifiable brick with a turbo. B.....F......D.
LOL it'll be heavy, but it should also be over 700 RW... enough to take us both out. :beer:

But I don't think it'll be enough for a 700+ RW 3150 lb hatch on slicks I know of... :D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hey JKD,

Lets race after I get my new parts at the gtg after next..

I gotta see how fast that little red car of yours is.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Hey JKD,

Lets race after I get my new parts at the gtg after next..

I gotta see how fast that little red car of yours is.
I'll race you, how much of a head start you want?

PS I'll be in my little grey car. :D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
LOL it'll be heavy, but it should also be over 700 RW... enough to take us both out. :beer:

But I don't think it'll be enough for a 700+ RW 3150 lb hatch on slicks I know of... :D

yeah the 750 to the ground, wont even be maxing out the turbos, just wait until I have Jeremy tune it with a race gas tune, 800 here we come. Im already 3950 with me in it, and will have at least 200 more lbs of the car by end of july. I know its not 3150, but it would still be a fun race, I think I stand a lot better chances with the 03 cobras though. :-D

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
From a dig, heads up. :thumbsup:

Going on friday?

LOL, STROKD is going to eat you alive. His 86 don't play.

You think my car s quick? Think of my car on some serious steriods and that's STROKD's 86.

I'll run ya Foof, but my best friend Todd has more mod's then you and I walk him BUT, my tires are alot more bald now since I last ran him so tracton could be a serious issue to give ya a chance. :)

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
LOL, STROKD is going to eat you alive. His 86 don't play.

You think my car s quick? Think of my car on some serious steriods and that's STROKD's 86.

I'll run ya Foof, but my best friend Todd has more mod's then you and I walk him BUT, my tires are alot more bald now since I last ran him so tracton could be a serious issue to give ya a chance. :)

FOKING excuses !!! Run him you puss... :poke:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha man, I'll race anything. I think it'd be pretty cool to run some high HP cars.

Hell, I was racing twin turbo'd vipers when I was stock. Never said I had to win!

Someone asks me to race, I'll race. :rockon:

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
LOL... I'm not bringing it out to race a 11 second Cobra. I was just playing Foof... I'm really not a bully...

JKD we gonna race Cobras or what man? :beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
All I'm saying is, you guys better beat up on me while you still can.

:D
I'm not worried, there are maybe 5-10 street Cobras on this site that will beat me, less in DFW, and Manny's street car isn't done yet... :lol1:

I'll be ready whenever you want to run em. My car will run low 10s in street form all day. I beat one of the original bad ass Cobras in Dallas, black with green/silver snake scaled tribal flames, 2.2 K/B, 75 shot, 4,000 stall. He ran 10.1s @ 138, and I beat him by 4-5 cars from a stop with him on motor and race gas, and 2-3 with him spraying... I was on pump gas too, which is about 80 RW less... :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread