Cobra is good to go now...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
STROKD said:
I'm not worried, there are maybe 5-10 street Cobras on this site that will beat me, less in DFW, and Manny's street car isn't done yet... :lol1:

I'll be ready whenever you want to run em. My car will run low 10s in street form all day. I beat one of the original bad ass Cobras in Dallas, black with green/silver snake scaled tribal flames, 2.2 K/B, 75 shot, 4,000 stall. He ran 10.1s @ 138, and I beat him by 4-5 cars from a stop with him on motor and race gas, and 2-3 with him spraying... I was on pump gas too, which is about 80 RW less... :rockon:

I would love to try even if I get walked !!! :rockon:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
That's what im saying man, racing is great.. even if you're going to lose.

I don't think I'll waste your gas for awhile STROK'D. I know your car is ****in sick, I think I even saw it in person that one day at HPP.

JKD on the otherhand, I'll waste your gas any day. :thumbsup:. Even if it's just to hear your car blow me away. (It sounds nice).

What a sandbagger, "It's untuned, blah blah blah".. then I get on here and read his posts. lol.

"I don't race" <-- :bs:

Look forward to seeing everyone friday.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
That's what im saying man, racing is great.. even if you're going to lose.

I don't think I'll waste your gas for awhile STROK'D. I know your car is ****in sick, I think I even saw it in person that one day at HPP.

JKD on the otherhand, I'll waste your gas any day. :thumbsup:. Even if it's just to hear your car blow me away. (It sounds nice).

What a sandbagger, "It's untuned, blah blah blah".. then I get on here and read his posts. lol.

"I don't race" <-- :bs:

Look forward to seeing everyone friday.
No problem, thats the best thing about it, it runs like a mo-fo, and is tuned for shit... lol. The day you saw it at HPP was only at 12 psi, the belt was slipping. It runs about 16 psi normally, I've got it tightened tighter than a piano string right now... :D I am changing tue pulley ratio to get it near 20, I was gonna run 25 or so, but I don't want to HAVE to run C16 all the time, and at 20, I can still have 700 RW on pump or so, maybe even a little Torco for safety in the heat. :coolman:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
FOKING excuses !!! Run him you puss... :poke:

Why don't you ask permission to drive your wife's car this week and run him yourself. :thumbsup: I know my place and it's not lining up against STROKD. His 86 combo is what I am using as a model for my car. STROKD's license plate should read : trbo wha? :D

I'll stick to slapping around Eaton powered Terminators....for now. :rockon:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
Even if? Bro, you know I love your car, but Matt is in a different league. :thumbsup:

Even if it is I would still try... Anyhow the 97 will be ready in a few months with the TT setup so we will see how that one runs... :burnout:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Even if it is I would still try... Anyhow the 97 will be ready in a few months with the TT setup so we will see how that one runs... :burnout:

:bowdown:

You better finiish that 97, the wife is sick of you stealin her car for GTG's. :thumbsup: ( You know I had to go there lol)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
Should be a good race if your motor doesn't blow... :eek:

I'm slow, if you can run a 9 you'll beat me... I plan to run 10.teens @ 140ish, it won't have much more in it than that unless I up the boost... again... :-D

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
STROKD said:
Should be a good race if your motor doesn't blow... :eek:

I'm slow, if you can run a 9 you'll beat me... I plan to run 10.teens @ 140ish, it won't have much more in it than that unless I up the boost... again... :-D

The 97 already has a build motor already with billet rods, CP pistons, aftermarket cams, and ported heads so it is plenty ready for some good boost !!! The car puts down 625 as is with the little blower/motor combo and very little else so the turbos will compliment the light car, C4 tranny with brake, built motor combination pretty well... the car has already run a bunch of 10.8X's at 131+ MPH with the blower combo so it better run 9's or better with the TT setup or I will burn it !

JC

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
xtremejc said:
The 97 already has a build motor already with billet rods, CP pistons, aftermarket cams, and ported heads so it is plenty ready for some good boost !!! The car puts down 625 as is with the little blower/motor combo and very little else so the turbos will compliment the light car, C4 tranny with brake, built motor combination pretty well... the car has already run a bunch of 10.8X's at 131+ MPH with the blower combo so it better run 9's or better with the TT setup or I will burn it !

JC

lol I will be just happy with 10's on my twin turbo setup, but I have a heavy ass vert. Maybe if I up the boost even more to make 800. :-D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:

JC
I forgot you got a C4, you'll beat me, but we can run for fun anyways...

I am trying to figure out who can put a 4L65E in my 86, I am tired of being beat... :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread