Cobra Jet Inake with GT500 Throttle body for sale

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
Swapped my coyote motor into a new 96 mystic and I can't bring myself to cutting the hood or afford the paint for a cowl hood. The intake and the throttlebody are sold as one not seperating them. I am looking to get 900 shipped for the whole thing.
iphonecar442_zpsc31a0b0d.jpg

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
Still have the intake two transactions fell through please PM if your are serious I don't look at the forums everyday and it sends it to my email so I see it. Thanks.

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
Hello all so three transaction have fell through. I guess I need to be clear 900 shipped is the bottom price for this set up I spent well over 1200 in all for the set up and feel its a fare deal to sell it all in one. I have decided to include the cai for no extra cost to sweeten the deal. Now that being said please only pm me if you are serious and have cash ready to send to paypal. I have a good track record with SVTP with getting you purchased parts to you quickly. If you have already pm me and I have not got back to you please send a new one I literally got 20 pms and been trying to go down the line but I will be honest three transactions falling through has never happen to me. If the price is unfair then just state that on the forum and I will stop the sale and keep the intake and save for a hood to put it back on my swap car but I will not loose anymore money on it. Thank you. Here is an updated photo of what you will get. One Cobra Jet Intake, One GT 500 tb, one c&l 2010 cold air(shortened 1.5 inches), one jumper harness with conversion connector, one heater hose pipe. ONCE AGAIN 900 Shipped nonnegotiable. Thanks all.
IMG_09661_zpsf0a5efed.jpg

Gray5.0

Established Member
Bump! Why is this not gone! If I didn't already have plans I'd of bought this in a heart beat! Don't need it but glws. Whoa that price includes shipping?!? This really is a steal!

Op maybe you should if listed it for 1200 so when they try and low ball you they'd come to your price! Lol

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
I will Go $500.00 on Manifold. I pay shipping. Will gift Paypal you asap..I will be going to Richmond Sunday, Will pick up if you are close off I 95.
443-340-5249

Users who are viewing this thread