Cobra might be sold!!

livnlrn

Established Member
I looked for this car for quite some time, & now I think I just sold it!! I have a guy coming next weekend to get it. I have been looking at getting back into a fox body with a Terminator motor swap, not sure yet. If he does pick it up, I should have some parts to sell. Just hope I dont regret selling it

livnlrn

Established Member
Funny thing is, I wasnt even tryin to sell it! I figured I never drive it anyways, so why not. I tried to trade it at Mustang Week for a Foxbody with the Term. swap, but that didnt work out. Now with cash in hand, I can just buy one.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
hope it works out for you man, seems like you want that temifox, interested in the posi port ;-)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You likely will regret it, but I've always wanted a terminated foxbody! GL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it's what you really want (the Terminated Fox) then you won't regret it, especially since you rarely drive your Cobra anyway. Hope it all works out for you.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Well, I took her out for one last drive today!!! The guy left with it a couple hours ago

Don't forget you sold her....

If, when I sell mine I could see myself waking up at 3:00am and wondering.... "Where's my car dude?"

Good luck with your next endeavor. Got to love those Terminated Foxes!

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
I've always wanted a terminator fox, but I cant see selling my cobra for one. Within the next couple years, it is on my list as something to build thou. GL with your choice.

livnlrn

Established Member
It was really weird to see it back out of the garage & drive away. No one had ever driven it but me since I bought it.

mrose75

Established Member
Don't know if I could do that. This car has been in my life longer than any other car. It's my Baby. Couldn't imagine that.

Users who are viewing this thread