Cobra on eBay?

jetlag

Established Member
I apologize if this is not the right place for this, but I wanted to know your opinion.

Ford : Mustang : eBay Motors (item 230459069093 end time Apr-11-10 19:41:54 PDT)

This car was listed a few days ago and ended for $15,900. I asked the seller about it and they said it was a deadbeat.

Does everything look OK on it? I think if I could win it for $15,900, it would be a great deal...even @ $17,900 Buy It Now not too bad.

buddha93

Established Member
The market is flooded with these cars right now, and it's definitely time to buy. I've been looking at a lot of them as of late, and this seems to be priced about right considering it's coming from a dealer.

I think a lot of guys look for the cars that are already pullied or have a Kenne Bell on them for a few thousand more.

There are some much lower mileage cars (15-20k) selling in $22,000 range. It all depends what you want. The car your lookin at looks clean to me.

jetlag

Established Member
Not a bad deal at all if that's what you want.

Yeah, I'm looking for a coupe under 60k miles and $18k or less.

The only thing odd about that silver one is the paint bubbling and rust on the pulley shield. Is that normal? from heat maybe?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yeah, I'm looking for a coupe under 60k miles and $18k or less.

The only thing odd about that silver one is the paint bubbling and rust on the pulley shield. Is that normal? from heat maybe?

Paint bubbling? on the pulley shield? If its just the shield go for it, most people dont keep them stock long! You'll be itching for a pulley real fast!

Users who are viewing this thread