Cobra Photoshoot

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Good looking car and good looking girl..but you need a new photographer stat. Those pictures blow.

That's what happens when you get a 'people' photog to shoot a car. It's an entirely different skill set. They could be the best wedding/baby/portrait photog in the world, and not have a clue how to expose/compose a photo with a car in it. It works both ways though; I recently shot a bikini contest and I felt like a talentless noob!

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
looks good. props to you having lady balls and posting a picture of yourself on here as well, knowing how this site can get.. lol.

agreed with a new chin spoiler as well.

Dragu1a

Established Member
i can't decide which is sexier...you or the car. glad you got it retuned and are making some power now.

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Its a nice car.

I'm not talking shit here, but i'm curious as to why you're wearing the exact same stuff you wore from your last shoot with the mach 1? You think you'd change it up

61mmstang94

Established Member
Its a nice car.

I'm not talking shit here, but i'm curious as to why you're wearing the exact same stuff you wore from your last shoot with the mach 1? You think you'd change it up

Maybe she can hire you to be her fashion consultant.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I wouldnt mind newdz ;)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

ret_junior

LS7 HNTR
Established Member
First off i have to say im in love!! And where have u bin my whole life! lol I love a girl that can drive, especial a cobra!! Love the cobra now it just needs some mods. If u r ever interested in buy performance parts for ur cobra just give me call. Iown my own performance parts business. i have accounts with Lethal Performance, American Muscle, Accufab and alot more. So if u ever need anything performance parts just give me a call. i can get audio systems, turbos, superchargers, tires, wheels, OEM parts ect.. And like my business Facebook page and that way u can check out what i do.

Redline Performance Parts LLC.
Fredrick Kyle
(800)425-1665
Redline Performance Parts LLC. | Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread