cobra pics

poisonpony96

Established Member
Happy new years!

026-3.jpg

017-1.jpg

poisonpony96

Established Member
Yes it has a black wing. Been thinking of painting it red though. I bought car this way. As for head lights no clue.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
god hopefully within the next nine days lol. I need to call Drew on Monday. Last time I talked to him all he had to do was install my Catch-can setup and tune it for the most part, oh and install a 200 amp breaker for my battery relocation.. So in theory it'll be done before I come home.. That was my deadline for him to get it done because I have to ship it out here. So either one of two things will happen. I'll come home and I'll have to go and drive up there to pick it up, or itll be done before the 10th and I'll have my dad go up there and trailer it back.. So either or.. Then I'm going to drive the crap out of it lol.

poisonpony96

Established Member
Sounds good. Yeah I have a catch can but need the fittings still and need to rewire the trunk mount battery also.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ yup it's always something.. will you be in the bay around the 10th thru the 18th of Jan??

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
That's one goofy looking antenna on that car.

I'm digging the black wheels. And I've always liked the tan top cars. Looks nice!

Users who are viewing this thread