Luis Palacios

Established Member
Hey guys, I've been looking around for an sn95 cobra and was wondering what type of money I should expect to spend on one. I'm looking for one with around 50-80k miles, well taken care of interior and exterior; preferably black interior. I am also located in California so that changes prices a bit. Thanks

Luis Palacios

Established Member
Prices on sn95's are a toss up but a shot in the dark I would expect you to spend 6-10 depending on condition and add-ons.

So what would be expected for a 96 with lets say around 70000 miles, well taken care, great condition and lets just say a more rare color like BAB or mystic, even though the 96 doesn't come in BAB I believe.

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
A mystic with low miles in good shape I would think would probably bring 10-12 grand. It's been a long time since I've searched prices though so maybe they have risen a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
Actually there is a white 97 with 30k miles and some really nice parts for sale in the market place for 10.5 right now. So I'd expect you could get a 60-70k mile car for no more than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luis Palacios

Established Member
What would you pay for a 96 mystic with 70000 miles that's in excellent condition in and out. all original stock

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member

Luis Palacios

Established Member
Okay thanks for all the help I really appreciate it! The problem is that it is hard to find solid information on these cars anywhere nowadays. And I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if setting a filter for cars for sale in California is an option.

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
Anytime. This forum has more info than anyone would be able to process but the search function is working now and decent so if you are wanting a mystic or any certain color I would park myself in the market section in the sn95 cobra thread and search for recently sold cars to gauge price. The price that cars sell here are what I would pay as eBay is typically overpriced from what I've seen and craigslist is a joke. Also KBB and Nada is a wash of wrong prices lol. Best of luck getting a car man!

Users who are viewing this thread