Cobra R hood aftermath pics ! 13/14 mustang

McQueen5.0

Established Member
lose the Nitto decals, lose the monster decal.............less is more.

Kooks long tubes, X pipe (Im assuming off road) and muffler deletes? How loud is that thing??!!!!!!

Maybe look for a set of take off brembo's to up the brake game? Drilled/Slotted rotors are a nice touch.

What exactly do you do with the car? cruiser? shows? drag? autocross? that might help us with some ideas

It's amazingly loud haha, 1,2,3 gear .. On regular driving it's quite (comfortable)
And yeah my next mod was brakes but there a little over what I want to spend right now, down the road for sure.
And I only drive it to the gym ,1/4 mile race track , and some local car shows . I wish there was a track here where I live that would be awesome to track my car

nosscort

Established Member
Car would look a lot better without the gaudy tire crap and the unsponsored monster sticker

hand-filer

Established Member
I'd remove the tire stickers and the electrical tape from the front bumper.:lol1: Rice is nice but not on a Mustang.

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member
Good lord man, ditch those ungodly tires stickers. I hope NITTO is paying you a huge amount for advertising...You did such a good job with the overall look from hood to rear dual exhaust setup then go and put some stickers on the car.. It's so bad it literally pulls my eyes right to the NITTO lettering and I have to force myself to appreciate the rest of the car.. Like I said you did a great job just gotta lose the stickers shit.

dstow13

Established Member
Are you running the Roush chin spoiler, Roush side splitters, and Roush rear splitters? I'd also lose the Roush symbol on your upper grill. I have the Roush upper grill without the Roush symbol and it looks much cleaner IMO

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn bro, it has NOS?? Nevermind then, leave the stickers and tire letters, they compliment nicely!

:lol: !!!

OP. I think the car looks good other than the hood. The R hood is slowly growing on me, but don't think I'm there yet.

Props though for thinking outside the box with the tires.

McQueen5.0

Established Member
Good lord man, ditch those ungodly tires stickers. I hope NITTO is paying you a huge amount for advertising...You did such a good job with the overall look from hood to rear dual exhaust setup then go and put some stickers on the car.. It's so bad it literally pulls my eyes right to the NITTO lettering and I have to force myself to appreciate the rest of the car.. Like I said you did a great job just gotta lose the stickers shit.
There finally going off when I order my new wheels and tire setup thank for the complements
Are you running the Roush chin spoiler, Roush side splitters, and Roush rear splitters? I'd also lose the Roush symbol on your upper grill. I have the Roush upper grill without the Roush symbol and it looks much cleaner IMO
Actually the front splitter I got it from stillen.com, the rest yeah it's Roush about the emblem I'm going to removed it due to installing gt fogs behind grille just haven't gotten my hands on them.
:lol: !!!

OP. I think the car looks good other than the hood. The R hood is slowly growing on me, but don't think I'm there yet.

Props though for thinking outside the box with the tires.
Thanks, I wanted to be the first car where I live with this tires it was a head turner
Everywhere I go, but now there's other fools running the white letters combos so Ima
Remove them once I get my new wheels . And I love the cobra r hood not to shabby

Paul.

Established Member
Needs real brakes. Those huge wheels look funny with puny brakes. Get some '13/'14 Shelby brakes and paint them.

_Snake_

Established Member
Thanks, I wanted to be the first car where I live with this tires it was a head turner
Everywhere I go......

Bad things turn heads also. Just sayin'.....

I didn't like the tire lettering either, but only because it was the first thing my eyes were drawn to. Kind of like a giant stack on a diesel pickup. I had get past the tires to take in and appreciate the rest of the car, which is very nicely done.

McQueen5.0

Established Member
Needs real brakes. Those huge wheels look funny with puny brakes. Get some '13/'14 Shelby brakes and paint them.
I'm Saving up for it.

Bad things turn heads also. Just sayin'.....

I didn't like the tire lettering either, but only because it was the first thing my eyes were drawn to. Kind of like a giant stack on a diesel pickup. I had get past the tires to take in and appreciate the rest of the car, which is very nicely done.

Haha yeah might be .

paulyboy928

Established Member
looks pretty clean the way she sits minus the stickers lol. ditch the ford racing shifter and snag a mgw! they are incredible

Users who are viewing this thread