Cobra Rear Bumper Letters No Longer Produced!

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
I agree, which is why I suggested that he just sell generic "bumper letters" without calling them, or using the word Cobra in the description. They can't do shit if he is just selling individual vinyl letters as long as he isn't directly advertising "Cobra sets".;-)

I agree there is nothing they can do if you produce generic letters and a person orders the letters they need!

Last edited:
Anyone have pics of the COBRA letters made by Anchor Room? Was curious to see how much different they were from the other ones floating around out there.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Ford probably realized how tacky the bumper letters look on the Cobras, so they are trying to keep them from being sold. haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's such Bullshit. It's a shame that they sit around and look for a reason to sue people and make money, when these are the same people who are purchasing their 30,000 dollar cars from them.

Not to mention that the aftermarket also serves to maintain interest in these cars that they manufacture. I understand there are situations where Ford would step in, but this case seems to be a bit extreme. JMO.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Shane, do you think you will always be a hater?
Probably. I'm very jealous of stickers on bumpers, so I release my frustration with sarcastic posts. Haha I think Pep boys sells the stickers in a combo pack with a set of stick on fender vents and chrome fender flares.

Users who are viewing this thread