cobra rotors warping on road course events very easly

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I just looked at my 2006 times....1:59. Even the GT-1 cars were only turning 1:51 race laps. Is the new configuration that much faster or is it just great driving. ;-)

MYLAPS

Dave, it's all physics. As the Earth is ever so slowly being drawn closer to the sun, we're spinning faster, which in turn is speeding up time, which makes lap times in 2009 faster than the equivalent lap times from 2006.

It also means we're getting older faster. :nonono:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Dave, it's all physics. As the Earth is ever so slowly being drawn closer to the sun, we're spinning faster, which in turn is speeding up time, which makes lap times in 2009 faster than the equivalent lap times from 2006.

It also means we're getting older faster. :nonono:

It al makes perfect sense now!!!:read: :rockon:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
LOL, I really don't want to contridict Greg's deep insight into interstellar astrophysics, but I think there is a far greater chance that the new configuration is that much faster than the old (as much as I would like to brag on my driving).

T12-13 flow really well now and once you hit the brakes for entry T12, I am pretty much on the gas and throttle steering all the way to T14. With T14 having 14 more feet of paving at the apex, it is effectively wider and therefore technically shorter.

I do not have any pre-repaving times to compare, but I know all of the fast guys are saying it is several seconds faster per lap.

Users who are viewing this thread