Cobra R's for sale and wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

asperformance

Banned
Na, I still have 4 More, and 2 On the way, Just trying to down size a bit. Love to sell the R and keep the regular 93, R's just ride to damn rough for me. But it seems a lot of people are scared the mileage is to high on the R, The way I see it is that at the end of the day you still have a 93R low production# with interesting history. in Mint shape, and hell you can enjoy it. but if I can't sell either one I guess I will jsut put them all up for my kids. Poth cars are in Mint shape.

GTCHRIS

Established Member
Na, I still have 4 More, and 2 On the way, Just trying to down size a bit. Love to sell the R and keep the regular 93, R's just ride to damn rough for me. But it seems a lot of people are scared the mileage is to high on the R, The way I see it is that at the end of the day you still have a 93R low production# with interesting history. in Mint shape, and hell you can enjoy it. but if I can't sell either one I guess I will jsut put them all up for my kids. Poth cars are in Mint shape.

How many miles on the Cobra?

Last edited:

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
93R on Ebay

I think he got cold feet on letting it go. i know for a fact he had real money and two other people atleast at 70k . he might have sold it off ebay but i think he got thinking and decided to keep it

I talked to the seller....He did indeed get cold feet...He has all 3 R's, and has decided to keep the 93R......Probably realized that they still are climbing, so why sell at this point in time.........

asperformance

Banned
Nope, had Plenty of offers, Offered $35K for the R and 15 for the Non R, I am tired of people trying to low ball me on my R because it has miles and the wrong seats, Big deal! In 10, hell maybe 5 Years who is going to care if it has the Wrong seats in it. I don't I like the seats in it, at least they have support when I drive it. I will continue to drive it and hell in 5 more years it may have 60K miles on it. In the end it will still be a 93R jut like all the old beat up 65/66 Shelby's bringing 60K for a rust bucket, with no motor and trans, and they Built like 3000 65/66 shelby's Combined. I probabbly should have sold the non R for 15K but I too think it is worth at least 15,500. So I will continue to be car poor. I kind of like it that way, lol Thanks

michaelm

Established Member
It looks like the trunk lid has the SVT on the wrong side; also missing the Ford emblem.

It also has a tacky chrome gas cap and a goofy cobra on the front of the grille.

And a plate covering the radio delete tray.

Any other observations from the experts???

Mike:beer:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
It also has a tacky chrome gas cap and a goofy cobra on the front of the grille.

And a plate covering the radio delete tray.

Any other observations from the experts???

Mike:beer:

At a glance I noticed the items listed above including the cobra on the decklid, and the Ford Racing chrome covers on the valve covers (spark plug area), the Cobra R oil fill cap and the plastic covers on the struts that are listed in the Ford parts computer for 94-96 Mustang................

Of course the chrome Cobra R wheels, and I noticed that the #186/300 VIN plate that was originally in a pocket inside the front cover of the black binder has been mounted (probably glued) to the dash area next to the 12V outlet.

Anyone notice the 3year/36K mile bumper to bumper warranty that is listed on this cars window sticker, specific to this VIN? This is the sticker that was supposed to have been exchanged/disposed of at the dealership and replaced with a window sticker with no warranty info.

I not sure if the painted silver wheel is an original 00R wheel for this car, but I did notice that it has a black rubber valve stem instead of the steel/metal stem as originally used on the 00R.

R

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread