Cobra Svt Eaton Supercharger blower stage 5 and more obo

birdmanta

Established Member
I have a stage 5ported blower with less than 200 miles on charger. Work was done at Gearheads Performance in Arlington Tx and they can verify car made 560rwhp and 570torque car was dynoed on 2-14-12 and im selling cause my new setup
blower have a 2.76 pulley on it
accufab pleanum polished
pulley removal kit
$1200

will separate or together

ported plenum and ported throttle on factory ported throttle and plenum make offer i dont bite

Eric
817-501-7970
need gone but not hurting lol
pics here

Cobra Svt Eaton Supercharger blower stage 5 and more

nycarpenter

Established Member
What else was done to the car to make those #'s?

Most upper only cars with a good ported blower will make right around 500 tire. Add 60s a 4lb lower a Dragon TB and 530 is about all pump gas can handle on an eaton car. 560 sounds like a loose dyno :)

Last edited:

tobynt

Established Member
Did gear heads performance do the port?

I didn't know they did that if yes.

If they didn't, who did the port?

nycarpenter

Established Member
No one thing we are forgetting is e85 tuning makes a big diff and yes it's more done to the car

I was not forgetting the E85 injectors fuel system and a lower. You were not sharing these facts. Should also state this is a knock off of a Posi Race port :)

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
That's an imposter Race Port done by Gearheads. Funny thing is a long time ago I asked them if they wanted to buy my business out because we got along really good and they purchased quite a few ports from us in a couple of months.

Guess they had these plans all along and I'll bet quite a bit of money the roof work and rotor lead-ins are less than ours.

Also I'll say they are more than likely by where the blower peaked in the rpm range with just an upper and then fell off.

OP I'm sorry and good luck with your sale.

I sure hope they aren't charging more than $500 for their port work. Then again I'd guess they are.

nycarpenter

Established Member
That's an imposter Race Port done by Gearheads. Funny thing is a long time ago I asked them if they wanted to buy my business out because we got along really good and they purchased quite a few ports from us in a couple of months.

Guess they had these plans all along and I'll bet quite a bit of money the roof work and rotor lead-ins are less than ours.

Also I'll say they are more than likely by where the blower peaked in the rpm range with just an upper and then fell off.

I sure hope they aren't charging more than $500 for their port work. Then again I'd guess they are.

Well i'm guilty of trying to duplicate your port on my blower but to sell it that's just not an option. Then again I did the port with a chain saw, hammer and chisel so who the hell would want it :)

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member

Im gonna say its right at $600 for the gearheads port! i do know this for sure, BUT.. i also went with the best port on the market. A POSI port!! Im starting to find out alot about gearheads now.. where was all this info a year ago?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^$600 doesn't surprise me at all after reading this. Matt sure was acting like a friend when we were dealing with them. What comes around goes around.....

nycarpenter

Established Member
It's one thing to bulk buy your product at a discount then sell and install it as a power adder package but to outright copy it and sell it as his own is wrong on so many levels. I figure losers lose and winner win :) Do you see any members lining up to buy this blower?? I may need a door stop next week I'll come back and see if this is still available. OP ask GearHeads if you can trade up to a Posi Performance race port...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread