Cobra to be unveiled at New York Auto Show

jshen

Established Member
Remember the 00R

How Ford came out with the ultimate for what [$50,000] ...and then screwed these buyers with tthe 03 Cobra. I have an 03 and will wait and see as I am concerned they will offer something hotter 6-12 months down the road. I don't want a road racer...or I would have a Vette. I'm want blistering straight line performance. My .02

wannasvtman

03TRMN8R said:
Attn: New Yorkers attending this show, Please take pics of this Cobra for the love of God!!

dont worry. ill be at the show and I will take pics.

Im so freakin excited
:D

PGreenSVT

Established Member
jshen said:
How Ford came out with the ultimate for what [$50,000] ...and then screwed these buyers with tthe 03 Cobra. I have an 03 and will wait and see as I am concerned they will offer something hotter 6-12 months down the road. I don't want a road racer...or I would have a Vette. I'm want blistering straight line performance. My .02

The 00R is a totally different car than the 03 Cobra and I don't think the R owners think they got a raw deal. The clip said SVT would unveil a new car but didn't say it would be the next Cobra but I do believe that's what they will unveil. They also said it would still be a year from production which puts it in line with a summer 06 release as an 07. That is what they have been saying for the new Cobra release all along.

Users who are viewing this thread