Cobra , trailer, & Winches

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm guessing its for when you snap a half shaft or something along those lines where you can't drive it up and need to push. Been there done that :) It took several of us to push my car up onto the trailer. Would have been real nice if there was a winch.

That is what I thought.
The OP mentioned he was on a budget.
Buy a "Come-a-long" for $50 just in case he ever has to winch the car up.
There are always people at the track willing to help push the car on the trailer.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
I can get a 2500 lb winch at HF for 50.00 bucks. Has a key chain remote that comes with it. Which is cool if it dont fail. Going to get the warranty. Am going to get a snatch block also that way it can pull up to 5000lbs . Just better to to covered Incase of something goes array. I will be pulling up cars that dont run from the Auctions here. No big trucks. So should be safe.
I dont think I can use the 25% off coupon with the super saver coupon. ?
I'll look at the winch in person if not .may get the 3500. Or if a could use the 25% off coupon could get the 5000. I will have a separate battery on the trailer.
Thanks for the com along idea.but have Arthritis. It will be hard enough kneeling to hook it up and strap it down. Will LUK what I get when I get it
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread