Cobra, year in review (video)

intmdtr

Established Member
A video compiled from this years events with Canuck03svt's Cobra.

th_Cobracompilation.jpg

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
music sounded good to me. rock seems to fit car videos a lot better than rap, but not bad music nonetheless.
nice compilation btw.:rockon:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
very nice vid, BUT!!! you almost ruined your vid when you had that pic of the red ricer mustang...WTF?!?!??!?!! :poke:

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I really didn't know what music to put in the video. Rock would have been more appropriate, but I was digging rap at the time. I ment to add "Fail" to the ricer stang, but forgot to. Don't worry, we all make fun of it around here.

The exhaust set up is Slp off road x-pipe with LM 1's. Other than that, I have a tune, shifter, intake, and some weight reduction. Not too much done really.

In the last vid I was bracket racing with the 96 GT.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Good vid, I aswell put rap in the vid I made this year and it got the same reaction. Rock next year it is.....

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
great vid.... i likey...

but exhast setup? Mods?

and mods to the 97-98 gt?

+1 What was done to your buddy's DFG GT? Anyways, your not going to please every type of audience on the board so put any music you want.:shrug: I thought it was alright! Nice compilation.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Lmao, I am going to redo the vid with rock music. As for the 96 gt, it's almost stock. Pretty fast eh!

intmdtr

Established Member
The 96 is pacific green, has most basic bolt on's with a PI head setup untuned. 3.73's, intake and a few others. over the winter it will go through transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread