CobraBob needs to buy another Cobra because....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
I'm really starting to feel bad for Bob. So here is my list, please feel free to add to it:

He needs to buy another Cobra because....

-He's making all of us cry when he talks about it like old Yeller

-Because OUR sanity depends on it

-He was crazy to sell it in the first place

-His wife is running out of crying towels

-His wife is tired of hearing sentances that start with.." I loved that car as much as....

-He's having nightmares

-He makes me feel guilty for having fun... IN MY CAR

Perhaps if we all gang up on him he'll get out of the stupid SUV or whatever he made the mistake of buying...

Bob you're forgiven...you are welcome back...we have all made mistakes (not this bad).

Last edited:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
kaboom said:
I saw him shopping for a z06 yesterday :uh oh:

I must admit I stop a few times and looked at some z06's to take the place of lady cobra. The sweet curves and light weight have tempted me.

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
I must admit I stop a few times and looked at some z06's to take the place of lady cobra. The sweet curves and light weight have tempted me.
I agree with the lightweight part my pig weighed in at 3904 with me in it im 285.

spree

Established Member
- His name is CobraBob after all
- What kind of a man sells shifter gaskets and doesn't even use them on his own car (j/k)

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
There is a dealer here in houston that still has a brand new mystichrome with your name on it. Central Ford. Their a pain in the ass but they have what you need.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
lol yea he posts more then anyone, and hes always offering help. nicest guy on these forums, most genuine

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
best thread every Bob get another one. You know you want to now just go and do it. anyone that spends as much time on here as you should be driving a cobra. and if money is a problem then i have one hell of an idea every member send bob a dollar that would be 29,934 i think that would do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread