Cobra's Blah

Sneaky03

Established Member
Well all i ever is cobra this cobra that. blah blah blah. CObras are so great so fast woooohhhoooo. So what did i have to go and do i had to go out and get one to see what all the fuss was about. :p :D Man seriously though after reading the terminator forums for about 8 months now and learning so much from you all, I was finally able to pick up one. And all i an say is damn i love this car. The best 32,800 i ever spent. I wanted to think all of you all for the things you put on this forum. Its helped me out a ton.. Only problem i can see with my car is i have the pull to the right no big deal. The go go pedal makes you forget about that. So once again thanks for all your guys wisdom and you all should be hearing alot more from me now on :beer: :burnout:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sounds like you got a good deal and one he// of a beautiful car :thumbsup: congrats

Sneaky03

Established Member
Thx but im not a jeep owner i was actually at my buddies house cause he has a camera. Thats his wife jeep. And here monday he will be a proud owner of a silver cobra.
Yeah i got a pretty decent deal i got lucky and got the x plan threw a friend.. All and all i would have to say it was and awsome weekend.
And i def recomend any one who has high insurance check progressive out they hooked me up with a pretty good policy.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Looks good, Never really liked the sonic blue until I saw a sonic blue focus in the daylight, really sharp lookin color, and welcoma aboard!!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Hey you even got the right color
SONIC BLAH

Sneaky03

Established Member
Lol postban !!!!:beer: Yeah i know i really need to get some chromies on the beast. Now i need to get the go fast parts and make car sexy fund going lol. I also want to get the windows tinted all in time gentlemen and ladies.
Thanks for all the compliments

Coyote 5.0

Member BED Racing
Established Member
congrats!!!! Enjoy and be safe.

Great color choice:-D

Oh and Ford discontinued SonicBlue for 04 cobras:beer:

Sneaky03

Established Member
I didnt get the yellow cobra cause im not a real fan of yellow. I liked the blue best of all. I was also looking at black but the blue just looked better to me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations and welcome! I was a life-long Chevy guy until last fall when I said, "what the heck", and looked at one. Hmmm. This thing is pretty nice. And I walked away. But then I couldn't get it off my mind so I arranged for a test drive. It was a short drive and I couldn't "nail it" but I liked the way it drove. But I still wasn't serious enough to buy one. Then about three weeks later all heck broke loose in my head and I ordered it. Took delivery on January 25th and absolutely love this car, even with it imperfections. It is a blast to drive. Tons of power stock (more tons of power with my mods), rides like a dream with the IRS, and the icing on the cake -- my wife loves it, too! Do I miss my Camaro and past Chevys? What do YOU think?
:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread