Cobras & Corvettes

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
This Corvette is a freak of nature for what it is, don't get mad.
[youtube_browser]HIb0Aw6gOYw[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
50rwhp difference in the first race? Wow. I know the Vette is lighter, but it wasn't even close. That Vette is a monster! Sounds nice, too.

OEM, I love your Cobra!

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
OEM did you spray against the blue C6?

No I was just on the nitrous tune, it made 444 like that. His car makes like 440 too, and I was the only one with a passenger.

50rwhp difference in the first race? Wow. I know the Vette is lighter, but it wasn't even close. That Vette is a monster! Sounds nice, too.

OEM, I love your Cobra!

Thanks! The vette made it through 50more hp through a stalled auto. Prob would make like 700 with a 6 speed, and it works really well. Not sure when he let out either, looks like he didnt stay in it long.

Last edited:

Rambro

Established Member
No I was just on the nitrous tune, it made 444 like that. His car makes like 440 too, and I was the only one with a passenger.

Nice, I'm planning a combo almost identical to yours except I'm doing a 75 dry shot. Although I'm debating on adding a 2.93/4# instead of the 2.76 only. I just don't know if the massive torque from a lower and spray would be a good or bad thing. Anyway great vid and races as always.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member

Nice, I'm planning a combo almost identical to yours except I'm doing a 75 dry shot. Although I'm debating on adding a 2.93/4# instead of the 2.76 only. I just don't know if the massive torque from a lower and spray would be a good or bad thing. Anyway great vid and races as always.

Ya I just have the 2.8 upper, and a wet 75. It picked up 175ftlbs from just pulling 2* out with my sct, I have never had a dedicated nitrous tune done.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Finally, a daytime video. lol

Good shit man.

Tell that guy with the white cobra to buy a set of tires next instead of dumping money into his car to gain hp.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Thanks! The vette made it through 50more hp through a stalled auto. Prob would make like 700 with a 6 speed, and it works really well. Not sure when he let out either, looks like he didnt stay in it long.

This is exactly why that Vette wooped butt! That thing's a beast! Great video...thanks for sharing:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread