CobraStruck's Record Breaking Video

94venomV8

Established Member
I dont understand how this happened, what happens to the car it gets impounded and your just out the money and everything. That hardly seems fair that they can just take thousands of dollars away for something like that.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I dont understand how this happened, what happens to the car it gets impounded and your just out the money and everything. That hardly seems fair that they can just take thousands of dollars away for something like that.
That's why you don't street race. That's the risk you take, fair or not. Consider as part of a fine, which is on top of any other fine the give you.

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
Justin just got finished up with his case on the 26th of Aug. Unfortunately the car is GONE, sad face, ill let him give the details if he wants. He also has gotten another silver 04!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Justin just got finished up with his case on the 26th of Aug. Unfortunately the car is GONE, sad face, ill let him give the details if he wants. He also has gotten another silver 04!

ouch...prob became an enforcing vehicle

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
Yea the ALE wants it, and they want him to put the car back to somewhat stock order. We dont know what they really want done, and the broke lvl 5 half shaft.

04spinbra

Established Member
Yea the ALE wants it, and they want him to put the car back to somewhat stock order. We dont know what they really want done, and the broke lvl 5 half shaft.

They want him to put it back to stock?? Like that would happen!!:lol:

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
The Silver 04 Cobra in the video is officially gone. I did buy another 04 Silver Cobra with only 4100miles on the clock. I do plan on going twin turbo with this car but staying with 6-speed and IRS. I was just interested in the new snake bit port because I was curious to find out what it actually was. I will eventually ditch the eaton and try for 9's again with turbos.

Rice Eatr

Established Member
The Silver 04 Cobra in the video is officially gone. I did buy another 04 Silver Cobra with only 4100miles on the clock. I do plan on going twin turbo with this car but staying with 6-speed and IRS. I was just interested in the new snake bit port because I was curious to find out what it actually was. I will eventually ditch the eaton and try for 9's again with turbos.

Sorry to hear that the car is officially gone.

Twin Turbo's with the T56... To get the most out of those turbo(s) you should think about going with a glide or C4. Good luck with which ever route you take. :beer:

04spinbra

Established Member

Sucks to hear!! Good luck with the new Cobra!!!:beer: Keep us updated!!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread