CobraStruck's Record Breaking Video

TRIPLEBLK03

Established Member
Thanks for posting the video for me IronTerp. Yes the car is currently impounded for street racing. I have little hope of getting it back. A lesson to learn for all of those who think they won't get caught like I used too!!!

DAMM MAN, they impounded your car ? i dont know how the law works with that sorta thing but how can they just keep your car man, can u get a lawyer or anything? sorry to hear it, and looks like they got the stage 5 rite she runs and sounds great! not many EATON cars can put twin screw cobras on the trailer, nice JOB! best of luck geting her back hope you keep us up to date:beer:

1Quick4.6

Established Member
The car made 568rwhp and 591rwtq on stage V+ port with 4lb. lower and 2.90 upper. Made 660rwhp and 739rwtq on the 125 shot. In the video the car weighed around 3640lbs. with me in the car. The car has a lot of other bolt-ons too though. Ported and welded Dragon throttle body and plenum, blower spacer, electric water pump, ported lower intake, all the cooling mods(which really help any eaton make power), etc. Also the car is tuned on 104 octane(unleaded) so the tune is agressive.

That wouldn't be one of NAZs ported lowers would it. I figured a full bolt on car with ported lower intake and the complete new stieg V dragon setup would do mid 500s.

yellowgt02

Established Member
That wouldn't be one of NAZs ported lowers would it. I figured a full bolt on car with ported lower intake and the complete new stieg V dragon setup would do mid 500s.

He is also running 104octane, so that gives him alot of breathing room with regards to total timing.

IronTerp posted a graph in another thread, and he was at 539rwhp with 25* timing. I believe his setup is almost as the same (Different port stage and plenum)

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
No time frame as of yet to when this will all be over. I don't even know when my next court date is. I just wanted to say thanks for all of the kind comments. Just don't be like me and think it won't ever happen to you.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
No time frame as of yet to when this will all be over. I don't even know when my next court date is. I just wanted to say thanks for all of the kind comments. Just don't be like me and think it won't ever happen to you.

Sorry to hear it man, wish you the best of luck getting it back.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Congrats on the passes.

And sorry about the car. Thats why i quit street racing. And also kinda need a license to drive for work. Been close to being busted a few times. Had a 12pt street racing ticket for leaving a light and having the tires spin a little. Sorry about your mishap bro. Hope all goes well.

Rice Eatr

Established Member
"Even though"??? Ahh, come on Chris.....You're not going to penalize Justin because he lives at sea level are you????:lol:

His setup is stock motor/heads, Stage V+ Eaton with ported Dragon TB/Plenum, long tubes, very well setup up suspension with Level 5 half shafts. Not a ton of weight reduction....maybe 3,600 lb race weight?

Dwight,
LOL, not at all. Justin's car is making a ton of power, probably the most I have seen to date. Not that his 60' is bad but if he got into the mid/low 1.4's he would be knocking on Larry's door and he is at least 200 lbs heavier.

Chris

Last edited:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
The car made 568rwhp and 591rwtq on stage V+ port with 4lb. lower and 2.90 upper. Made 660rwhp and 739rwtq on the 125 shot. In the video the car weighed around 3640lbs. with me in the car. The car has a lot of other bolt-ons too though. Ported and welded Dragon throttle body and plenum, blower spacer, electric water pump, ported lower intake, all the cooling mods(which really help any eaton make power), etc. Also the car is tuned on 104 octane(unleaded) so the tune is agressive.

Nice! Supported by great track #'s as well. Again, I hope you get it back.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah Chris, I agree with the 60' time assessment. I think Justin has hit some low-mid 1.4's before, but maybe it was on nitrous. To run that ET with his setup and a 1.58 60' really shows good power production and some GREAT driving. We need to get this car BACK to the track!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Dwight,
LOL, not at all. Justin's car is making a ton of power, probably the most I have seen to date. Not that his 60' is bad but if he got into the mid/low 1.4's he would be knocking on Larry's door and he is at least 200 lbs heavier.

Chris

I bet mor elike 300lbs...lol...Larry's car is low 3300s w/ him in it and he is 220 I think he said (if your less Larry sorry!!!!!!)

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
Thanks for all the kind comments guys. I really appreciate it. The clutch is a Spec 3+ with Spec Aluminum Flywheel and 26 spline input. Runned 28in. Hoosier Slicks around 12psi. The car has cut a best of 1.38 60' at my local track with good prep.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Dwight,

Chris
Knocking on my door is an understatement. He's already doing that. His car at my cars weight would run high 9's imo. Awesome power that car is making. In some ways I wish I would have kept the eaton a little longer to do all of the horsepower mods and see if it really was capable of running 9's like I think.

I bet mor elike 300lbs...lol...Larry's car is low 3300s w/ him in it and he is 220 I think he said (if your less Larry sorry!!!!!!)
It was 3325, but now is more like 3400 with the heavier blower and running radials all around. I'll find out this weekend what it weighs and Jake, I wish I weighed 220. More like 240.:D

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. I really appreciate it. The clutch is a Spec 3+ with Spec Aluminum Flywheel and 26 spline input. Runned 28in. Hoosier Slicks around 12psi. The car has cut a best of 1.38 60' at my local track with good prep.
Justin, I really hope you get that beast back. I want to see what's left in it. Good luck to ya.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread