Cocky M3 vs. 03 Cobra

89shoyamaha

Established Member
On my way home from a takeout run a M3 vert w/top down comes up hard and fast. So I am in the mood to play even though I hate racing with food in the car but I can't resist. I gas it in 2nd to inform him I am ready and pull up quick but he is blocked in and I slow and move over to let him out. He doesn't move over so I speed up and look over and give a friendly smile, he looks straight with an upset expression and stays behind me. I am thinking he's not interested and low and behold we are approaching a light when he flys by on my left with an Expedition between us and cuts off the Expedition! The Expedition is loaded with guys and they are pissed! I downshift to 2nd to hear the Macs and as I am passing the Expedition the passenger tells me to "smoke him man". We are at the light and when it changes I bog a little and the M gets a fender up. (need more launch practice) I stop the pull once rolling and start pulling to the top of 1st and the shift to 2nd he is left in the dust! He stays back once again never to rise.

musclefan21

Established Member
good kill.

a cool M3 owner once wanted to race me and I was the one who was cocky at the time. he said wanna go and i said you go ahead and get on it, i will give you that and he hit it and then i did and game was over for him:D

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Lol good kill, were the guys in the Expedition behind you at the light? They were probably stoked to see you beat him.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
i too once raced an m3, put bus lengths on him from a dig. it was a staged race too. i was in my old pullied '03 silver cobra, he had intake, exhaust... and thats about it i imagine. they're cool cars but the 1/4 is not there game.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Good Kill! What a feeling to take an ass clown down!!!

Those M3s are sweet. I have had a couple races with M3s and have destroyed them all, but I still like those cars.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread