thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Today went the last straw with this shitty game again. 2 full clips in someone and they turn around with one bullet and I'm done. I'll be on a much better game called mw2 till mw3 comes out. You all can have this garbage game

sounds like lag to me.

or youre still playing standard TDM. Go hardcore with a real good connection and youll have a new outlook on why standard TDM is pure faggotry.

Yay so cant wait till MW3 comes out, back to akimbo shotgun faggots and n00b tubers with no skill from half a map away firing from the hip.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Who still plays this? I'm leveling up and getting better, but still need to play more.

I have mostly being playing Domination and it's SWEET when you play at Nuketown!!! I'm usually get the most flag captures, but I also get killed the most(sometimes):D

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I never got my 100 kill game :(

I may try again this weekend. I think I got up to 95 kills.

Will try again will try again!

AndyMane

Established Member
Who still plays this? I'm leveling up and getting better, but still need to play more.

I have mostly being playing Domination and it's SWEET when you play at Nuketown!!! I'm usually get the most flag captures, but I also get killed the most(sometimes):D

love me some Domination!!! and some HCTDM!!!:rockon::rockon:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member

That's a lot of f'n kills!!! We can play one on one and you can kill me 100 times!!!:D

love me some Domination!!! and some HCTDM!!!:rockon::rockon:

Maybe we can get a game going with a few guys soon. I'm good at finding where people are hiding because they shoot and kill me:bored: So you can just follow and watch were the bullets come from:dancenana:

AndyMane

Established Member
im down. PSN name = SirYrrkumoff. im always on just hit me up! need to get a new mic but i would love to get a good game of Zombies going!!!!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
im down. PSN name = SirYrrkumoff. im always on just hit me up! need to get a new mic but i would love to get a good game of Zombies going!!!!

I don't have a Mic. Hard of hearing and I need to try my brother-in-laws out to see if it'll work for me. I'd be interested in trying some Zombies. Psn- limited02

Now how do you save a game? Played HCTDM last night, threw a semtex that landed on a guys head. It'd be cool to watch if possible.

Kenny O.

Established Member

I got 99 on demo on nuketown and the game ended with my crosshairs directly on someone, needless to say I rageddd.

Im always down for BO or COD4
Kenneth_theGreat is my psn.

AndyMane

Established Member
I got 99 on demo on nuketown and the game ended with my crosshairs directly on someone, needless to say I rageddd.

Im always down for BO or COD4
Kenneth_theGreat is my psn.

HAHA wow that was some serious ownage bro nice round

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
anyone playing tonight???

Had a good game! You probably noticed I'm a run and gun type and die a lot:D I really like Domination so far and I haven't really yet tried anything else. I've tried Team Deathmatch, but it seems if I had a mic it would be better. I'm trying to find someone that has a decent headset so I can see if they will work for me because my hearing is pretty bad. Otherwise, Domination is pretty straight forward and it's pretty fun

I have a two videos where I threw a semtex and landed on someones head. Need to shorten it up and upload the videos:D

AndyMane

Established Member
Yeah Domintaion is one of my favorites also. Mercenary TDM is the way to go, its no fun playing against people that are communicating and playing as a team when your team is not!!! I like to run-n-gun as well, Tactical Insertion is your friend!!!

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Yeah Domintaion is one of my favorites also. Mercenary TDM is the way to go, its no fun playing against people that are communicating and playing as a team when your team is not!!! I like to run-n-gun as well, Tactical Insertion is your friend!!!

In the next few days I'll be on again and we can play some Mercenary TDM? I'll post up on here and maybe we can get some more people going?

I know what you mean about communicating. Played tonight and one group completely owned the group I was with since we couldn't communicate like they were.

AndyMane

Established Member
is there a clan we can join or should we start a new one?? id love to play with a group of SVTPers. i dont feel like reading through 100+ pages to find it.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
The first page has the whole list. There should still be quite a few on here still playing. I know for the time being most of us are on MW3.

Oh and if you want to be part of the Official "SVT" clan, go over in the MW3 thread and post. Bam will send you a invite.

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I was playing today and doing GOOD!!! Had multiple kill streaks, new awards for whatever and just plain kicking ass when near the end I "Lost Connection." I WAS FUGGING PISSED!!! It always seems to happen when I am having a really good game(so like three times:D)??? I finally made it to level 40 and have started to figure out the maps a little better.

Also tried out Sabotage today and it's not bad. Took a second to figure out and then I seemed to be the only only that really grabbed the bomb to set it off in the enemys cargo. One guy from our team did get the bomb after I diffused it and then got killed. He just stood by our cargo box trying to put it in and I was shooting him to get him to move and follow me to where we actually needed to go.

I really need to try a decent headset because it's driving me crazy when some people just don't know wtf they are supposed to be doing. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good headset under $50? A buddy picked up the Motorola S305 and it's too quiet for me(I'm near deaf.) I need something that is more in-the-ear such as the Motorola S10 or something. If Turtle Beach ones get pretty loud, then those may work as well.

Andy- It was good running and gunning with ya. I was playing GT5 and saw you were on BO's and I switched out. Wasn't sure if you saw I joined until you said you had to roll. I might be on in the morning but more likely tomorrow night.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
turned it on the for the first time in weeks.

3 games

15-1, 20-5, 11-0

such an easy game lol

Users who are viewing this thread