2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
Put up 42 kills in HCTDM yesterday on summit, ranked 367 for the week with a 260.31 spm

09%20come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I have never experienced lag like that in my life. lol. I would get a hit marker with the L96A1... Reload... shoot again because I thought i missed... and THEN the first shot would register as a kill! hahaha!

If you wanna get better, dont play combat training, just go right into multiplayer. Then you will learn where everyone tends to go on different maps. Those bots on combat training are retarded.

You really shouldn't have admitted that you got whooped by me lol! Im not half as good as Travis, bam, kezell or anyone here really lol. What really sucks is getting put on the opposite team as the SVT crew... THAT SUCKS.

if you jack up the settings on combat training to full tilt they are actually pretty good

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
this thread isnt being updated anymore. If you want to get your name on a list for ps3 mw3 just post up in the thread :rockon:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I have never experienced lag like that in my life. lol. I would get a hit marker with the L96A1... Reload... shoot again because I thought i missed... and THEN the first shot would register as a kill! hahaha!

If you wanna get better, dont play combat training, just go right into multiplayer. Then you will learn where everyone tends to go on different maps. Those bots on combat training are retarded.

You really shouldn't have admitted that you got whooped by me lol! Im not half as good as Travis, bam, kezell or anyone here really lol. What really sucks is getting put on the opposite team as the SVT crew... THAT SUCKS.

I was thinking more about the lag today. When I was shooting someone point blank with a machine gun, they would then just blow me away. When it showed the Kill Cam, it showed me shooting slightly off? That must be a part of the lag?

As far as being on the bad team because I suck, no worries. I've only played about 8 times, so I have a ways to go. If anything, I can be the guy to run out into the open, get shot to help find any snipers:D

if you jack up the settings on combat training to full tilt they are actually pretty good

I will have to do that. Is the XP improved when you make it harder?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Today went the last straw with this shitty game again. 2 full clips in someone and they turn around with one bullet and I'm done. I'll be on a much better game called mw2 till mw3 comes out. You all can have this garbage game

ff500

Established Member
Today went the last straw with this shitty game again. 2 full clips in someone and they turn around with one bullet and I'm done. I'll be on a much better game called mw2 till mw3 comes out. You all can have this garbage game

That happens a lot with me, I'll unload a full famas clip into someone's face and then they walk over and knife me.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Its hardley ever that bad for me...I am actually going to miss Black Ops.

And I finally made in to the 15th prestige last night.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I had lag with BO (and with MW2 too) until I started using a powerline ethernet adapter. It lags sometimes but only when I host and it's not nearly as bad as it was.

I'll miss BO too. Hopefully MW3 doesn't suck or I'll go right back to it.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I lagged 1000x worse on bo than mw2. I don't see how people think bo is a well balanced game. The hit detection is absolutely horrible

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Glad I sold this piece of crap when it had value. It was garbage before and from the looks of it, its still garbage now.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
The hit detection is off but still works. I agree the lag at times is bad. But out of the 17 days of play time I have, it was not always bad.

But what does it matter..in about a week we will all be playing MW3. Hopefully it doesnt suffer from the same issues.

terminated99

Established Member
BO is the greatest game ever made its 10x better than any other shooter game some people just suck and blame the game.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread