Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
I'm not gonna update the PSN list on this thread anymore. Since we have a new MW3 list going in the new thread.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
[youtube_browser]ctiZNsd-7_8[/youtube_browser]
First shot, and last shot
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctiZNsd-7_8"]kezell17 - MW3 Game Clip - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I love sniping. I'm a sniping fool! Went 21-5 sniping on Array the other day. The main thing I dislike about BO is the lack of sniping maps.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I agree...I snipe more on BO than I did in MW2. I just picked up sniping on MW2 right at the end.
The maps that I find that are good for sniping are..array, havana, WMD, hanger 18, silo, and Hazard.

I never was good at the whole quick scoping thing.

jliddle

Established Member
I agree...I snipe more on BO than I did in MW2. I just picked up sniping on MW2 right at the end.
The maps that I find that are good for sniping are..array, havana, WMD, hanger 18, silo, and Hazard.

I never was good at the whole quick scoping thing.

Black Ops has a counter built in to make quick sniping more difficult. In MW2 when you take aim the reticle stays put at first then moves a little to simulate breathing. In Black Ops the reticle takes a huge dive to the lower right side as soon as you take aim.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
[youtube_browser]UYIE0_iWiLw[/youtube_browser]

Just another on of my gay sniping videos...
Hard to believe in a week or so this thread will be forgotten!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I was going to make a sick sniping vid from one of my rounds on Hazard a couple of days ago. I got First Blood with a double kill off a single shot, had several nice snipes throughout the round, and got the final kill on a nice one too. Right when the Kill Cam was supposed to come up it froze then went back to the lobby. The game never saved to my playlist. I was pissed!

Auto

Established Member
psn tag: svt_01 :rockon:

if you wanna win, i better be on your team... im kind of a big deal around here, have leather bound books that smell of mahogany

Users who are viewing this thread