COD4 Clan "SVT" members in here. (merged thread)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just go to "create a class" I think and if you have unlocked it it will have a clan name option, and just put in SVT. Mine keeps getting erased along with all my weapon class names so I have to reenter them every time I get on.

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Just go to "create a class" I think and if you have unlocked it it will have a clan name option, and just put in SVT. Mine keeps getting erased along with all my weapon class names so I have to reenter them every time I get on.

And send/add each others friends invites. :banana:

01_BLK_COBRA

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
i will be on tonight since it looks like assassin's creed isn't out till tomorrow.

01_BLK_COBRA

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
excellent. i will be on tonight, so hopefully i see you all there. there were some good matches last night.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i would play right now, but im on my way to bed (college in the morning) im not gonna be back on until sunday :( but sunday night, im gonna be on there all night :D

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
quick question. When in "career mode" I get to this house where the guy (al aseed or whatever) is supposedly hiding. All the doors to the house are shut and i can see his shadow moving and even him when i turn the night vision on. I called in the heli and launched RPG's at the door and house but to no avail. How the hell do you get him out???

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
^^^ I wish I had my ps3, id run through that mission real quick. Did you try waiting? I know I had to wait for others to come in and call in stuff when i went through

Users who are viewing this thread