COD4 Clan "SVT" members in here. (merged thread)

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i should have it by next week or so; i can't wait to ditch socom. what a simple (and horribly produced) game that turned out to be. no need for a comment from bam on that one, either. lol.

Mayo5

Established Member
i should have it by next week or so; i can't wait to ditch socom. what a simple (and horribly produced) game that turned out to be. no need for a comment from bam on that one, either. lol.

Yep. I'm done with that game. **** /6 and Sony for messing up one of the best shooting games in console history.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
best focking game i have ever played in my life!!!!!

me and BAM were killing it for a few hours and had a PSN hiccup that screwed us both up.. BAM called it a night but I kept on getting it! After the PSN glitch i was unable to join any parties or get anyone into my parties which was perfect before the hiccup.

played from 12:15amp till 5:30 am.. took my shower, now I am getting ready to head out to work.

03 VENOM

Established Member
best focking game i have ever played in my life!!!!!

me and BAM were killing it for a few hours and had a PSN hiccup that screwed us both up.. BAM called it a night but I kept on getting it! After the PSN glitch i was unable to join any parties or get anyone into my parties which was perfect before the hiccup.

played from 12:15amp till 5:30 am.. took my shower, now I am getting ready to head out to work.

It's a kick a$$ game! But, do you guys think the graphics could be better? I mean the graphics on cod 4 and 5 are awesome!!!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
definitely a killer game. Im highly impressed, graphics are lacking in some parts but look great in others. In campaign the graphics are really nice looking

bam

Established Member
Haha no, I'm there with you. I still like the game, but a game like MW2 comes out and makes you wonder how they felt they could actually charge people money for SOCOM.

Users who are viewing this thread