COD4 Clan "SVT" members in here. (merged thread)

kit5pt0

Established Member
i used to do the bears when we were all playing..LOL yall never realized that? :rolling:

i havent looked in a while obviously but when i was still playing there were only 3 bears and the monkey in the furnace, have they found any more?

back when we were playing i couldn't even navigate around the building more the less know what anybody else was doing.

i think that's all there is. monkey and 3 bears. then after you shoot them all it says "you win". i guess nothing happens after that?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
back when we were playing i couldn't even navigate around the building more the less know what anybody else was doing.

i think that's all there is. monkey and 3 bears. then after you shoot them all it says "you win". i guess nothing happens after that?

Hahaha! me and Kinnamon would always do that!

Last edited:

Mayo5

Established Member
Y'all should definitely be checking out Demon's Souls. Ive already passed the 35 hour mark on the game :(

Mayo5

Established Member
Get ready boys.

I won't be joining y'all on the PS3, I'm picking it up for PC instead.

Still playing Demon's Souls like a madman. I've never been so addicted to a game before. Fighting other people and ruining their games is awesome.

Last edited:

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Get ready boys.

I'll be in line right when game stop closes. Apartently the game stop by me is going to have some event to keep us entertained while we wait... I know really pathetic, I have never waited in line for any new release but this is different!!

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i played it 2 rounds online friday...then the campaign. i dont want my ps3 flagged for ban on the network like is happening to some.

i'll log on right at 00:00. should have the campaign beat by then. level 6 now.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
we will have to abandon this thread and start a new MW2 thread. and post all the screen names. anyone want to head that up?

Last edited:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
we will have to abandon this thread and start a new MW2 thread. and post all the screen names. anyone want to head that up?

I COMPLETELY agree with that idea. It should specify that it is for the PS3 as well.

What do you mean by heading it up? Just someone to keep going through the thread and editing the original post of the thread with everyone's PSN?

Hahaha! me and Kinnamon would always do that!

I don't know why I didn't think you knew Dave. Did you meet him through me or did you know him before I started playing WaW? We have added a couple of guys online that are pretty good too but I haven't been playing nearly as much lately but that will change tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread