COD4 Clan "SVT" members in here. (merged thread)

Mayo5

Established Member
need to stop playing Demon's Souls......... It's worse than crack....

Currently battling my way through level 3 and it keeps getting harder and harder.

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
Dude, I played mw on xbox for the first time ever last night, and for that matter, first fps in months......I KILLED EVERYONE! Anyone here explain to me the difference that brought on the sweetness? I refuse to believe there is that much gap in the caliber of players between the two consoles.

Viva la Mexico, viva la bam10987!

kit5pt0

Established Member
i am totally down, and I may add that YOU totally have the advantage.. its been months since ive played cod4 and a month since ive even had a ps3!! you will totally work me over I bet! hahah.. either way, the way i see it is we are all friends so if you kill me I wont be stressed about it. :beer: but if it were that homo humboldt, i would rather die than be beat by that piece of sh!t

this is a ps3 thread. if you don't have a ps3, then i can't play you :beer:

kit5pt0

Established Member
Dude, I played mw on xbox for the first time ever last night, and for that matter, first fps in months......I KILLED EVERYONE! Anyone here explain to me the difference that brought on the sweetness? I refuse to believe there is that much gap in the caliber of players between the two consoles.

Viva la Mexico, viva la bam10987!

why don't you get on your ps3!

i haven't played on xbox, but i know slithr said that ps3 was harder than xbox

kit5pt0

Established Member
off topic (like half of this thread). anybody watch southpark? this is pretty funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqBNU18HkiY"]YouTube - Cartman sings poker face full song!![/ame]

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
why don't you get on your ps3!

i haven't played on xbox, but i know slithr said that ps3 was harder than xbox

I don't have internet where I am, I was playing on my cousins xbox in Houston the other night. I have to say that I like the trigger pull of the xbox much better than the ps3. But something was different about the gameplay. It felt so much slower than ps3.

I will be playing quite a bit for the next several nights under grendels account or I might take my tv and console and play at the same time if anyone is down.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
got the ps3 back up on on.. got my 500gb hdd installed and got a bunch of my downloads reinstalled.. i LOST my old hdd though, so all my savedata is gone forever.. damnit

i did pick up dj hero the limited edition game though and it is super fun

03 VENOM

Established Member
I don't have internet where I am, I was playing on my cousins xbox in Houston the other night. I have to say that I like the trigger pull of the xbox much better than the ps3. But something was different about the gameplay. It felt so much slower than ps3.

I will be playing quite a bit for the next several nights under grendels account or I might take my tv and console and play at the same time if anyone is down.

Yea, playing COD4 on Xbox live is ALOT easier! I've been playing Forza 3. Online races are kinda tough. You really need to know how to tune those cars!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
got the ps3 back up on on.. got my 500gb hdd installed and got a bunch of my downloads reinstalled.. i LOST my old hdd though, so all my savedata is gone forever.. damnit

i did pick up dj hero the limited edition game though and it is super fun

how much was that 500gb?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Yea, playing COD4 on Xbox live is ALOT easier! I've been playing Forza 3. Online races are kinda tough. You really need to know how to tune those cars!

forza IS a good game but it is very different than GT.. its like they tried too hard to make it realistic and made it just hard to drive... its almost too technical. I played forza 1 and 2 all the time on live and had a blast bt i think GT is a much better game

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
how much was that 500gb?

had several options but went with the seagate 5400rpm drive... i like seagate drives and have always had good luck out of them, and the ps3's stock drive is a 5400 rpm drive so i didnt want to pull more power from the unit by upgrading to a 7200rpm drive.

03 VENOM

Established Member
forza IS a good game but it is very different than GT.. its like they tried too hard to make it realistic and made it just hard to drive... its almost too technical. I played forza 1 and 2 all the time on live and had a blast bt i think GT is a much better game

I agree. I like GT5 Prologue alot! I hope they come out with the whole game! Next March? I think.

Now, on Forza 3 you can buy tunes from other gamers. Some of those guys are pretty good at tuning. Yea, it gets too technical sometimes.

It seems like the cars on Forza 2 were a little easier to drive too.

kit5pt0

Established Member
hey kit did you see the fly trap last night?

didn't see it. i just looked it up on youtube to see what you are talking about. did you go around finding the bears or whatever? so this is supposed to put a type 99 and a shotgun in the box?

edit: looks like no type 99

Last edited:

grendel

Established Member
didn't see it. i just looked it up on youtube to see what you are talking about. did you go around finding the bears or whatever? so this is supposed to put a type 99 and a shotgun in the box?

edit: looks like no type 99

ya we went around and shot all the bears. it was the lvl when the other guys were like wtf and there was a voice saying yuo want to play a game.

kit5pt0

Established Member
i was playing yesterday and someone did it. don't know if they shot all of the bears though. one person dropped out on level 25. 3 of us made it to 30.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
i was playing yesterday and someone did it. don't know if they shot all of the bears though. one person dropped out on level 25. 3 of us made it to 30.

i used to do the bears when we were all playing..LOL yall never realized that? :rolling:

i havent looked in a while obviously but when i was still playing there were only 3 bears and the monkey in the furnace, have they found any more?

Users who are viewing this thread