COD4 Clan "SVT" members in here. (merged thread)

Mayo5

Established Member
I went ahead and made the stupid decesion to buy Demon Soul's and picked up one of the last copies I could find of the deluxe version. I may turn around and sell it since they are going for 115$+

This is going to kill my school time lol.

bam

Established Member
I went ahead and made the stupid decesion to buy Demon Soul's and picked up one of the last copies I could find of the deluxe version. I may turn around and sell it since they are going for 115$+

This is going to kill my school time lol.

Here's your plan of attack:
1. Sell Demon's Souls or don't, I don't care.
2. Buy Borderlands.

bam

Established Member
How is it?

Really really good. Reminds me a lot of Fallout 3 in places... Half-life in other places... plus tons of Diablo-style looting. Plus awesome gunplay.

A few cool guns I've found so far:
-SMG with spiraling, bouncing bullets
-SMG that shoots four bullets at once
-Rocket launcher that shoots three rockets at once that spiral around each other
-Revolver with a scope that shoots seven bullets at once
-Shotgun that shoots rockets in addition to buckshot

Mayo5

Established Member
Really really good. Reminds me a lot of Fallout 3 in places... Half-life in other places... plus tons of Diablo-style looting. Plus awesome gunplay.

A few cool guns I've found so far:
-SMG with spiraling, bouncing bullets
-SMG that shoots four bullets at once
-Rocket launcher that shoots three rockets at once that spiral around each other
-Revolver with a scope that shoots seven bullets at once
-Shotgun that shoots rockets in addition to buckshot

Nice, that sounds like an awesome mixed bag of games.

I have my copy of Demon Soul's sitting here. It's killing me not playing it, I think I may give in soon and play it.

endless381

Established Member
anybody know if this gun will be on the new game?? AA12??I wanna shot the frag12 bullet!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c"]YouTube - AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun![/ame]

bam

Established Member
It's official, I broke a controller playing Demons Soul's today.
lol. What's so frustrating about it? Sounds like I shouldn't get it because I just broke a controller last week... only got one left.
let me know when you guys wanna play online.
xbox 360 my name tag is : Top44321
lets play.
We're pretty much all PS3 here.

Mayo5

Established Member
lol. What's so frustrating about it? Sounds like I shouldn't get it because I just broke a controller last week... only got one left.

Well for one, the fighting itself can be hard; and you die very very fast. Sometimes it only takes one to less than a handful of hits.

So what happens when you die? You become a "spirit"; and you start back at the beginning of the level. Yes the very beginning. There is no checkpoints, no saving, and no pause button. You have ONE chance to go find where you died and retrieve the stuff you had, and all the souls you collected.

Sounds easy right? Just run back and get it right? Nope. Everything respawns, and they designed the game to make the A.I smarter each time you die.

I was playing today and beat the boss of the first level and it opens up a new entry way that you can battle through and explore, and I decided to do that. I got very far and at the very very very very end, and I had to remove all of my amour to outrun the dragons. I got the end and got pelted by archers and killed because I had no amour.

I wanted to kill somebody.

So I now have to battle all the way back and there just to get my awesome and upgraded stuff that I got from the boss battle and before.

akfhskahfsdjhflkasjdhklasjd

bam

Established Member
Damn.. so you lose everything you have if you don't get your body? Are you weak in spirit form?

Users who are viewing this thread