Coffee Drinkers.... what do you brew up in the mornings at home

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
I will have a cup sometimes at work but getting up at 3am and driving 30 miles sometimes I need a little help so I am thinking about up a coffee maker for the house. We drink hills bros a work and its not the best so I was wonder what you guys and gals drink.

ff500

Established Member
I have the kuerig coffee maker, I haven't bought a cup since we got it, I used to go to Dunkin's every morning, pays for itself in about a month.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
ff500 are you drinkings Dunkin's at the house?

I heard they have good coffee

SNCBOOM

Established Member
ff500 are you drinkings Dunkin's at the house?

I heard they have good coffee

They do, I like it and will grab a cup if I pass by. My father will go out of his way to get a cup though. Large coffee please, no cream or sugar :thumbsup:

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Work - Flavia coffee machine w/columbian.
Weekends - Senseo machine w/ various flavors

ff500

Established Member
I have bought some and used it in the coffee maker they're on almost every corner in my area,I think the supermarkets sell the bags of DD cofffee now, so you can make your own at home.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
I have bought some and used it in the coffee maker they're on almost every corner in my area,I think the supermarkets sell the bags of DD cofffee now, so you can make your own at home.

Can you use in your Kuerig? Or just only the K-cups?

ff500

Established Member
donut shop coffee by coffee people taste exactly like dunkins coffee, its my favorite and you can use it in the kuerig. There's so many brands and flavors I like to mix it up a bit, but donut shop is my favorite.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Dunkin FTMFW....Starbucks is for people who want other people to see that they are drinking Starbucks. Dunkin coffee is the bomb.

Dunkin is also for people that have a job to get to. Who the **** has the time to sit in a coffee shop?

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I used to pride myself on being a coffee snob, I have a Cuisinart Brew Central coffee maker and I usually buy my coffee from Salt Lake City Roasting. But, I bought a Keurig single-cup coffee maker and I'll be damned if that thing doesn't make some of the best coffee I've had.

Users who are viewing this thread