Cog Pully System

BillsSnake

After hearing this system yesterday I am considering ordering one. RPM Outlet seems to be the only one offering the Cog pullys. I would love your input on the system and RPM as a supplier. Can I order a 6# or 8# arrangement or not?:dancenana:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Def go with DMR. GG stands behind his product and will help you every step of the way. RPMoutlest sucks and chances are they will screw up your order if you get it at all. Ask anybody who has used RPM and 9 out of 10 will never go back

thorntonSVT

Established Member
I just ordered my gauge pod from RPM. Everything went smoothly. But I will say one time I ordered a set of plugs and never recieved them. My payment never went through either even though I got an email confirmation from them :O

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I couldn't bring myself to spend nearly a thousand bucks for zero performance gain, that's just me though.

RPM used to be an SV here and on many other sites, they're now banned/dropped due to horrible service. Garrett is a stand up guy on the other hand.

boosted635

Established Member
It was mine that you heard (from DMR) and as stated... go to DMR and avoid RPM.
But of course, I am biased LOL.

uncooked

Established Member
Got any vids ? Haven't heard one In awhile, last time I did I wanted it though.

Kept hearing that belt slip can be a good thing rather than shredding teeth on a expensive setup like that.

No problems with yours so far I'm guessing ?

uncooked

Established Member
Lightningrodder doesn't work here on the west side of Canada ....

Any other links to photobucket or youtube ?

There is no problems say if you are on it and right before a shift you let off completely?

boosted635

Established Member
I have had no problems and mine is a dd.
I also have had a few of the "Dude, your truck is making a funny noise" comments lol.

uncooked, I can try to email you a vid if you want to pm me your addy.

boosted635

Established Member
It's been argued to death...

I have 0 belt slip, love the sound, wanted them, sound turns heads, I get personal smiles for miles... so it was worth it to me.

BillsSnake

Boosted it was a pleasure meeting you and all the other insane L owners Saturday for breakfast. I had a blast -- put 287 miles on the L and still got home for the grandson's birthday party by noon. What # pulleys do you have with the cog set up? I was thinking of a 6 lb lower and a 2+lb upper.

Users who are viewing this thread