cogged belt system...

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
The reason Im questioning what you two are saying is because you (skoalman) said your first run was bone stock and then you didn't mention anything about adding a throttle body, other bolt ons and tune and the cog setup... you just said cog setup and made it sound like all the gain was from that. Im really not buying it.... I never said anything about the product being no good or it being harmfull I just question your info because its a little vague..

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Yes there is, I have had a Upper Whipple One for Shaft measurements and spacing measurements in hand.

Last edited:

Skoalman

Banned
N8dogg said:
The reason Im questioning what you two are saying is because you (skoalman) said your first run was bone stock and then you didn't mention anything about adding a throttle body, other bolt ons and tune and the cog setup... you just said cog setup and made it sound like all the gain was from that. Im really not buying it.... I never said anything about the product being no good or it being harmfull I just question your info because its a little vague..

The first pass on the drag strip that i posted was when the truck was bone stock (pretty much right after i had bought it), i wasn't very impressed with it so i never posted the slip anywhere until now. I did my research, saved up some cash, and compiled it as it sits now. Here is the thread when i got done on the dyno for reference.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317895&highlight=las+vegas
(Yes, it was more than JUST the cog pulley sytem i guess since there were a couple of other minor bolt-ons in the mix).

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
yeah, I heard that RPM outlets cog setup will fit on a KB....not sure about the whipple. I bet it would sound amazing though if you put it on either one....

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
S/C F-1FITTY said:
yeah, I heard that RPM outlets cog setup will fit on a KB....not sure about the whipple. I bet it would sound amazing though if you put it on either one....
Not that I am aware of, Whipple is producing theres for there out source testing period.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Damm another Whiner

bgstew6

th_StewMOV04111.jpg

Jody...

th_DMRCogs.jpg

Last edited:

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
MMMM

thanks Dbl G....MP cogged and sounding sicker than ever on the old 02 Harley SCrew!!!

I really need a better camera.....the video does it no justice....

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
Soon as I get or borrow a real Video Cam...the one on my camera sucks.....but it is so sick...the combo between the Cogs and the MP is like a fine Duet.....

L YEAH

Established Member
Stew, post up your impressions? Do you feel that you have gained power from this by completely eliminating slip? Can you tell the difference by seat of the pants?

I know Dbl G felt a difference in his truck, just by going cog.

Users who are viewing this thread