Coin holder replacement?

PDubs

Established Member
j/w if anyone has removed their coin holder and if you did, what did you replace the hole with? I never use mine, but I'm not sure what I need to insert into the void following removal.

verbal

Established Member
Here is the perfect replacement. Of course you will need the nitrous system to go with it. :-D

555-1177-150.JPG

PDubs

Established Member
Thanks for the posts, I knew there was something (outside of nitrous) that I could use.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
alfman9 said:
Dude, that looks awesome. What do I need to do that?

You can pay $45 +shipping for someone to do it for you, or do what I did for free:

- Pull out the coin holder and use as a template
- Find a peice of scrap metal lying around
- Trace out the hole on the scrap metal using coin holder
- Cut out the shape
- drill hole into center of scrap metal
- attach switch
- mount where coin holder use to be (haven't done this yet, and haven't fabricated a bracket yet... or double sided tape if you please)

Good luck
David

Wildcat

Established Member
switch/coin holder replacement

Yes, They are very proud of their switch ($50). It is a very nice piece though. They also have a very nice oil/air seperator return for Kenne Bell blowers that takes care of the oil loss (spray out) problem. Interesting items on the website.

qwik

Established Member
Badass, where did you get that carbon switch/cover ? Also what linelock setup do you use and do you like it, thanks . That setup looks real nice.

Snake Eyes

Established Member
You can go get an older style fog light switch and use it to control something like a Phiznat Neon Kit!!!! :loser: Na, here are a few ideas:

Nitrous
Radiator Fans (manual on)
Line Lock
Cig Lighter Power
Rear License Plate Light (for stealth)
Stereo Stuff
A Passenger Window, Air Bag, or Door Lock Disable (for those with kids)

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
qwik said:
Badass, where did you get that carbon switch/cover ? Also what linelock setup do you use and do you like it, thanks . That setup looks real nice.

actually i got it at autozone in the "ricer" section. i wasnt about to put a red one there and theirs works mint. i have the hurst rool control and LOVE IT. nothing like a 1, 2, 3, 4 gear burnout! and its PERFECT for the track. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread