Coin holder replacement?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i was just saying i wasnt going to put a red switch in there (insert comma, pause for effect) and the auto zone one worked mint. :poke: :lol:

SICKBOY

Established Member
there is an idea....i was gonna do that with my L using the start outta a S 2000...I'd be super interested in doin this in the cobra....let's get this figured out

Last edited:

SICKBOY

Established Member
Thes might be kinda of "Rice" for some but all in all don't look to bad...they don't use the coin holder but utilize the cigarette lighter...any one interested in givin it a shot?

Push Start

or mayhaps i'll be te guinea pig in the comming months...I just wish they had a more detailed write up before I spend the dough

Last edited:

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
$83?! LOL f*** that. Get it from http://www.lildevilmotorsports.com/index.php?cPath=265_62_802& for $50. I'll even throw in a diagram. Wire codes SHOULD be the same, but ya never know. Mine is installed where the cig lighter goes, it's awesome. It can be concealed underneath the ashtray lid for a little "stealth". Gotta find a different place for your terminator I suppose. I'd take a pic of mine if my car wasn't at the shop for tranny woes. Wait a sec, this thread is for coin holders. So much for my attention span. :bored:
ignitionbutton.gif

Last edited:

SICKBOY

Established Member
Yea..sorry i thread jacked......I wonder how acurate the wire diagram is? ...thanks for the pic by the way..updated link for chaeper price for any people interested

Last edited:

ModsAway

Established Member
Um... did I get some cheap Canadian version of this car LOL. Mine didn't even come with a little coin holder (im glad but its still funny)

MY DREAM

Established Member
I savr the pennys and get gas with them. Ha, ya right. You never use them anymore. All I do is get them as change, bring them home and put them into a 5 gal water jug. Maybe some day when I fill a few I will be rich.

James

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
when did they start putting coin holders in the Cobras? My 03 vert does not have one. Is it new to the 04s? Or did the verts just not get them?
:shrug:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Dave99GT said:
when did they start putting coin holders in the Cobras? My 03 vert does not have one. Is it new to the 04s? Or did the verts just not get them?
:shrug:

isnt your "vert top" switch there? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread