Coin holder replacement?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
How about a fuel pump disable? Of course, it wouldn't be hidden, but it would confuse the thief for a while. Would have to run the wires from under the drivers seat then under the console to the switch.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
BoneCrusher said:
BADASS, man that line loc switch it tits man. Awesome job.

thanks. and if anyone was wondering..all i did was hollow out the coin holder and put the switch in... :rockon:

SICKBOY

Established Member
check this out for guys running SCT multi position chips

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

venum03

Established Member
Take a look at www.onin60.com They have some items you may be interested in, including a coin holder replacement that says COBRA...It is not on their website but they also have a console trim ring that goes around the large cup holder...They are making me one now that says Cobra although they have been selling GT and Bullitt logos for a few months...I had bought one that said Bullitt for $12.00 and its looks good, especially with the cup holder delete from Kustom Machine...Rick

Wildcat

Established Member
Ocean Instrumentation Ltd NOS switches

Sickboy posted a really nice piece with that three switch panel that fits in the smaller cupholder. NOS armed and bottle heater (both with an on light) and a purge switch. The only question is how do you get one?

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
Wildcat said:
Sickboy posted a really nice piece with that three switch panel that fits in the smaller cupholder. NOS armed and bottle heater (both with an on light) and a purge switch. The only question is how do you get one?
http://www.haneymotorsport.com/Nitrouspanels.htm

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
ROADFOOLSRIDE said:
I want a push button starter. I hate turn key ignitions haha. Except for the security thing......

Hahaha. All of the FPV cars by Ford in Oz have a push button starter but you have to still turn the ignition over to the spring loaded "start" position while pressing it. Man do they cop a bucketing from the motoring writers over it.

I think the only way a push button starter would be cool after the novelty wore off would be if you had a proximity sensor so you didn't have to piss around with "turn this, push that" sort of stuff.

coleman

Established Member
PDubs said:
Convertible top up/down switch exists where the coin holder does in the coupe.
What's that switch look like?
Maybe we could just use that switch for other needs...

Users who are viewing this thread