College grads, question on term paper.

loadchris

Established Member
Have you guys ever used an outside source to write a term paper for you? Like advancedwriters.com or some other source?

I say this because this financial accounting class is not my strong suit and writing a 10 page paper will be very difficult, especially cause its so damn boring and uninteresting.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Negative, however, be careful and do NOT write better than you would on your own. If the teacher knows you, a red flag will be flying. Coming from parents in Academia
Good luck

loadchris

Established Member
Teacher doesn't know me or my writing style (thank goodness). It will be my one and only paper I have to turn in at the end of the course.

mariosvt

Bazinga
Established Member
You don't have to turn in the paper on turnitin.com right?
If so, you will fail.

Another thing, if you decide to use an outside source for your paper, make sure you read over the paper and make any changes before you turn it in....

Best of luck

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
If so, you will fail.

Another thing, if you decide to use an outside source for your paper, make sure you read over the paper and make any changes before you turn it in....

Best of luck

We had to use something similar, safeassign which detects plagiarism. Also, I've heard of these letter writing companies making their money twice, once selling it to lazy students, and the second time selling them to universities to catch said students. I would be very careful about doing something like this.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
If so, you will fail.

Best of luck

turnitin is beatable. I actually discovered how by accident. I turned in my paper on it before I submitted it to my teacher so I could check my citations. When ym teacher used turnitin my paper was 100 percent plagerized but from me. Try copying a wiki page submit it as your own then resubmit it. The paper will come up copied but from you, THE LAST TIME IT WAS SUBMITTED

WeakSauz

Established Member
Dude here's some motivation:

I literally just graduated in May. I was an idiot in college (didn't apply myself like I could have), approx 2.8 GPA. I wrote tons of these papers and, yes, each one sucked.

But there's light at the end of the tunnel! Scored a job 2 weeks out of college at a Healthcare Solutions company with no hookups inside and it roooocks. The freakin papers are worth it I'm telling ya!

Hang in there and write that paper :beer:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
One guy that used to work where I did this tried this one time. He hired a professional to write his paper. Supposed to be one of the best in the field. Ha ha. Guy only received 1 point above failure. I had to take the same school a couple of years later. They handed out his paper as "What not to submit.".

Do your own work. If you need help ask for it, don't go buy it!

Users who are viewing this thread