College Park Charitable Car Show

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
CobraCleric said:
I'm definitely in. I live like 7 min away.
Do we have to register for the dyno before hand?
Jeff, I've been to this the last three years and usually they just have a sign up sheet so the earlier you get there, the better chance you have. But, they roll through pretty good and get a lot of folks dynoed.

They use one of those mobile dyno units on the back of a flatbed truck and sometimes, lowered cars present a little bit of a challenge.

Two years ago, they had a Viper on the dyno which had exhaust, CAI, and some head work and he pulled 424 RWHP and everybody thought that was so awesome........I had to laugh.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
1fastredcobra said:
I'm in. Just let me know where we're all going to meet up.
Good deal :beer:

I'm sure we will post up a meeting date closer to the event.

Stay Tuned....

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Jeff, I've been to this the last three years and usually they just have a sign up sheet so the earlier you get there, the better chance you have. But, they roll through pretty good and get a lot of folks dynoed.

They use one of those mobile dyno units on the back of a flatbed truck and sometimes, lowered cars present a little bit of a challenge.

Two years ago, they had a Viper on the dyno which had exhaust, CAI, and some head work and he pulled 424 RWHP and everybody thought that was so awesome........I had to laugh.

It's funny Dwight, I was at MD for 4 years and its been 2 years since i graduated and for the past 2 years I've been out of town for the darn car show. I usually go to my grandparents place for easter so that may be it, but in any case I'd love to make it now that I got the cobra!

I'd also like to do a dyno pull, but I got the H&R race springs and don't want to risk messin the car up on an unstable dyno.

If i get there early and you're working do you want me to sign you up? I'd love to see you roll on the dyno after a viper puts down 460 just to see his face after he realizes 80k didn't get him in the 500hp club!

Evan5469

Established Member
Put me down as a go. The new trans. should be in by then barring any snags in the installation. If for some reason it isn't in by then, and I hate to say this, but would you guys shun me forever from the club if I brought my dad's vette instead?

Bruce, want to cruise down together?

IronTerp

Evan5469 said:
Put me down as a go. The new trans. should be in by then barring any snags in the installation. If for some reason it isn't in by then, and I hate to say this, but would you guys shun me forever from the club if I brought my dad's vette instead?

Bruce, want to cruise down together?
Ummmm.....Evan, get that tranny in there will you?????

Have any time to paint my coil covers?

Evan5469

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Ummmm.....Evan, get that tranny in there will you?????

Have any time to paint my coil covers?

Hahaha. Ok Dwight enough said buddy. :-D Should be in sometime next week thanks to Jason (underpressr). :thumbsup:

And yes I can do your coil covers for you. I am working Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays now with school the other days. Give me a call whenever you're ready. :beer:

IronTerp

I-CAN-STANG said:
Whatcha up to, Dwight? Do I hear BLING????? :dw:
Just playing and experimenting Marlon.....I'm going to try DSG on them to match the pulley cover and see how it looks. But, you know me, like that STOCK, "sleeper" look!!! Do you think we could ever classify a Terminator as a "sleeper"?????

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Just playing and experimenting Marlon.....I'm going to try DSG on them to match the pulley cover and see how it looks. But, you know me, like that STOCK, "sleeper" look!!! Do you think we could ever classify a Terminator as a "sleeper"?????
We sure can! IMO your car is a sleeper.... :lol1:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
CHECK IT OUT!!!

Guys, due to the Head of the DOT here on campus being a douche, the meet has been rescheduled for May 7th!!! Here is the link http://www.collegeparktuning.com/ I hope all you guys will still come because someone needs to represent the high hp domestics on the dyno.

IronTerp

This should still work for most of us......we have a big track day on the 15th, but nothing scheduled as of now for the 7th.

IronTerp

JonJ said:
Keep me on the list but since thats my birthday I'm not 100% sure if I'll be there
What better way than celebrating your BDay afternoon with a bunch of snakes.......Heck, maybe we can slide by the Laurel Hooters on the way home for your present!

Users who are viewing this thread