College Park Charitable Car Show

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
right now I am in unless Jon needs a hand dropping in his new motor this weekend.

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
You guys want to meet right near the college at about 12:30, then roll over at 1?
I think it'd be sweet to keep the cobra's together and if we just try to meet there might not have a section.
I was thinking of meeting at the IKEA right off the exit at 12:30.
Let me know what you think.

1fastredcobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Okay, that's 20 MACAers signed up now.........Anybody else???

What do you all think of meeting at Hillandale Safeway at 1:00 and driving over to the show en-masse? It's only about 7-8 minutes from the Safeway.

Anybody up for some food afterwards as mentioned above, or do you all want to just eat the fixins they're going to have at the show?

Meeting at 1:00 at the Safeway sounds good to me. The only thing that will get in my way is if the weather is bad, so let's hope for the best. I'll play the food after by ear. Sounds good though.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
My seats aren't here yet! :cuss:

I have a set of Cobra seats that I bought for my 95, but never installed, that you can borrow if you want. They are Black with Blue inserts.

Todd

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Actually, American muscle will be in the vast minority at this event!!!! That's why having twenty Cobras cruise in around 1:45 should create quite an image for the 200 RWHP folks...........

Lurker

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Actually, American muscle will be in the vast minority at this event!!!! That's why having twenty Cobras cruise in around 1:45 should create quite an image for the 200 RWHP folks...........

I'd be down if someone would setup a clear meeting up spot :shrug:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Lurker said:
Wow...that's pretty ignorant.. but OK, whatever floats your boat I guess ;-)

No harm meant.. Just Goofin :beer:

BTW - How can I get to that garage to take some picks? Great lighting there...

Last edited:

Lurker

Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
No harm meant.. Just Goofin :beer:

BTW - How can I get to that garage to take some picks? Great lighting there...

The garage I took the pics at? Shoot me a PM whenever you want to do this, we'll do a photoshoot of our cobras... It's in Ellicott City, right of Rt.40.

IronTerp

Lurker said:
I'd be down if someone would setup a clear meeting up spot :shrug:
Alright......How about meet at Hillandale Safeway (I495 & New Hampshire Ave in Silver Spring) at 1:00pm, Hang for 30-45 minutes and then head over to the U of Md. Hang there for a couple+/- hours and then, for those that want to go, hit the Hooters......Maybe even try the one in Laurel this time for a "change in scenery"?

Lurker

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Alright......How about meet at Hillandale Safeway (I495 & New Hampshire Ave in Silver Spring) at 1:00pm, Hang for 30-45 minutes and then head over to the U of Md. Hang there for a couple+/- hours and then, for those that want to go, hit the Hooters......Maybe even try the one in Laurel this time for a "change in scenery"?

Sounds like a plan. I'm really trying to get on the dyno though, dunno if I should show up there earlier.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
IronTerp said:

If we dont get rained out Saturday I will probably be up for this.

IronTerp

Lurker said:
Sounds like a plan. I'm really trying to get on the dyno though, dunno if I should show up there earlier.
Not trying to be snooty or anything, but you sure you want to put your new Terminator on a mobile dyno??? I saw them do a Viper at this show two years back, (and he pulled 424 and thought he was the snizel!!!), and I thought he was going to damage the car up getting it up and down off the truck. We have some good alternatives that you may be interested in. We'll talk Sunday.......

Lurker said:
It's Sunday... :beer:
I think Ken is planning on going to MIR on Sunday if it rains on Saturday and the NVMC rental is cancelled.......

Users who are viewing this thread