smuggler

Banned
"you're Dead!"
-sucker with bleeding face
:lol:

"That makes me angry. I hate black people!"
-scared rednecks everywhere

:lol:

That fight was even. One guy was the better fighter, the other guy lost. Simple as that.
They were both on the ground just as much, so don't say it was a mismatch.
If the other guys weren't such complete sissies, they would've let it go.

Last edited:

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Plain and simple BOTH parties were arguing and BOTH parties agreed to fight...now after I saw mass amounts of blood pouring and the dude basically just gettin "killed" then Id pull em...but until then its fair game.....God I love fighting:rockon: ...lol...j/k well kinda....lol.....Jon

Last edited:

smuggler

Banned
If a close friend of yours says it's okay for you to make jokes about their heritage, that's one thing. I don't think it's right, but it's not my place to say.

But don't expect everybody to feel the same way.
I have friends of all different races (Black, White, Korean, Puerto Rican) and we do NOT disrespect one another's race. We all have pride in our heritage, and racial slurs are not taken lightly between us.
We make fun of each other's fat slutty sisters, no problem.

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
Originally posted by smuggler
I have friends of all different races (Black, White, Korean, Puerto Rican) and we do NOT disrespect one another's race. We all have pride in our heritage, and racial slurs are not taken lightly between us.
We make fun of each other's fat slutty sisters, no problem.

Not taken lightly? What do you do bust out the bats and guns and cause drama like little girls when you hear a joke? Your friends the type that get easily heated when "whitey" is stairing at you at the mall and turn it into a big deal and a "who is louder match" making yourselves all look like asses?

Oh yeah and thats great disrespect women (your own sisters!) thats a good one but oh no never make any jokes to your friends and always be serious about your heritage because it makes you a better person cuz of where you came from. Be proud be very proud haha. I can say I am this or that but it doesnt matter I am freaking american and proud of it and its that simple I dont care where I came from or where anyone else does. I could give a shit less about who is what color. If you are as white as a glue or extra crispy take a joke or dont... and if you dont (or cant) walk away or do something about it. I could care less what people say about me or my friends theres too much going on too worry about racist jokes when you could be happy non-tightass people and laugh about stuff like that which makes for better times and a less tense atmosphere
:rockon:

smuggler

Banned
Originally posted by 01BlownSVT
Not taken lightly? What do you do bust out the bats and guns and cause drama like little girls when you hear a joke? Your friends the type that get easily heated when "whitey" is stairing at you at the mall and turn it into a big deal and a "who is louder match" making yourselves all look like asses?
No, don't judge me based on some random asshole you saw at the mall. I don't know him.
I mean we dont make fun of each other's ethnicity because we have more respect than that. Just how we were raised, I guess.

Why are you getting all upset about that? I'm not saying I'm a better person, or that you or your friends are scumbags because you make racist jokes about each other.
I'm just saying that we have an totally different outlook on stuff like that.

And I meant NO disrespect toward women either. You're just fishing for a comeback.
Just like you seem to be casual about making fun of people's background, my friends and I are casual about making fun of people's families.
You might "cause drama like little girls" when somebody calls your mom a slut. We just laugh about it.
My friends are the other way around.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
That is what happens in a fight. Somebody ends up getting there ass kicked. It is not supposed to be fair. Someone could have always avoided it, paid more attention, not talked shit, fought fair, thrown a left, ect.....

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
Originally posted by smuggler
No, don't judge me

Why are you getting all upset about that? I'm not saying I'm a better person

I'm just saying that we have an totally different outlook on stuff like that.

And I meant NO disrespect toward women either. You're just fishing for a comeback.
Just like you seem to be casual about making fun of people's background, my friends and I are casual about making fun of people's families.
You might "cause drama like little girls" when somebody calls your mom a slut. We just laugh about it.
My friends are the other way around.

I'm not judging you bro. I'm not better than you. I am not upset. I agree on the outlook and mine is just a relaxed one that doesnt get upset over things or take them too serious anymore. I used too take everything serious and get angry real easy and wasnt as happy as I am now. I was raised right too I just know how to have fun and be a jackass when with my buddies and not care. Most of my friends are just laid back and joke non stop and thats what I like.

Nobody has ever called my mom a slut because most people are past talking about people's mothers. That was in middle school. And I am an only child so I dont have much too talk about anyways but still dont talk about other peoples siblings even if they bitch about them. But the way I am typing now I am laughing and joking about everything and you are serious sounding. I guess thats really how we are really different in the end

And I am very proud of my background I just dont give a crap in the big outlook on who I am or who anyone else is :rockon:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
sheeit, that white guy was lookin at the fkin floor like a dumb shit, and that black guy hit like little bitch. If I would have had that kinda hit on a guy in a fight like the black dude did the other guy wouldnt have gotten up. The neither one can fight, that white guy had the black guy open as hell after that first punch and didnt take advantage of it. I would have whipped both their asses. I am kinda shocked that the black guy couldnt put the white guy down after that fist hit, what a pussy. Stop saying that racist shit against ****in white people too u bitches. I am reading all this cracker this whitey that, u hear me saying N I G G E R? STFU w/ that.

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Originally posted by StangVixen
why is it that all the southerners are racist rednecks? just because we live in the south doesnt mean all of us are that way. And it also doesnt mean that we are trash. I have seen racist trashy yanks too. and who cares if the white guy or black guy won, he was running his mouth and the dude shut him up and to the guy that said grab a bat and jump in....im pretty sure if you were in a fight one on one and someone jumped in with a bat and started whopping your azz you wouldnt say shyt like that anymore. what is fair in ones eyes isnt always fair in someone elses eyes.

Vixen

y dont u read the thread u simple ass? Their is way more racist remarks against whites. Typical moron here, I guess only white people are racist huh? I can only hate someone if their white too, if their not white and I hate someone I am racist? STFU and finish watching TRL.:kaboom:

tvguy

I thought the first blow was a punk ass cheap shot. It's how a lot of fights get started. That fight would not have happened if he hadn't been able to get the element of surprise in. He's a "real man" though I guess?? And while the white guy may have not been able to think about it since he was on the ground getting the crap pounded out of him, he was in the perfect position to knock the guy out with a knee to the jock.
pacotaco

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread