College Party Fight

Wicked

Established Member
I'm sure neither party was completely innocent but the white dude got in over his head.

Learn to choose your battles and who you battle with. If you got no choice its different, but he could have walked away and have avoided the humiliation.

Donnie

Established Member
WTF, Just when the white boy was getting ready to start his move on his face, they broke it up. He was able to roll him over and get on top, the people were just in the way. BS. His nose was bleeding and thats it, if you watch it again, he was ready to do some damage. The bleeding nose didnt phase him.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Looks to me like the cracker held his ground to a reasonable degree. Sure the other dude got on top for a sec for a pounding fury, but if the fight had gone on longer, I'm sure the bloody one coulda got a maybe a little blood out of his opponent. Still would've lost overall, though.

wally9404

Established Member
not really! just p/o me to see guys standing around when there buddys getting the shit beat out of him. if your not a fighter pick up anything you can get your hands on and jump in.

720RWHP

G-unit
Established Member
umm were i got it from it says the two big white guys and 2 black guys are friends along with everyone else and the white guy.... so they were al friends and they just got into it so no taken sides...

WaznMe

Enzyte RICER RECOMMENDED.
Established Member
Originally posted by wally9404
not really! just p/o me to see guys standing around when there buddys getting the shit beat out of him. if your not a fighter pick up anything you can get your hands on and jump in.

:nono: why jump in?? jus to cause a huge fight?? I say they shouldn't of even let it go that far but if it did go on any longer the bloody guy was getting on top.. so the fight could of changed the outcome of who won......

PS: and enough with all the racial slurs , there is no need for that :shrug:

720RWHP

G-unit
Established Member
WaznMe i agree with u..but they pulled the black guy off of him and then he climed on top of him..it woulda beem diffrnet if they wouldnt of pulled him off

EatonMe

It's okay for everyone to call the white guy whitey and a cracker, but not okay for someone to call the black guy a monkey? **** that.

Anyhoo, fighting is more pointless than playing with shit on a stick.

True_stang

Banned
well a fight is not supposed to be fair.....it may have been a different story if the white guy had done the same and blind sided the black guy....black guy got a sneak attack in, and the white guy ran that black guy into the wall even after getting hit so i give him props for that

WaznMe

Enzyte RICER RECOMMENDED.
Established Member
Originally posted by Joshua
It's okay for everyone to call the white guy whitey and a cracker, but not okay for someone to call the black guy a monkey? **** that.

Anyhoo, fighting is more pointless than playing with shit on a stick.

haha I agree with you ... thats why I said stop the racial slurs... im white and I could care less if some 1 called me whitey or a cracker but othr people would prolly shyt a brick if that got called that ,

so im jus saying lets cut it out b4 this turns into a racial war :shrug:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
white or black the point is he started it and the other guy finshed it. Don't start something you can't finish, especially if you KNOW DAM WELL YOU CAN'T FIGHT!

That :smmon: went ape shyt! :lol:

Last edited:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by I-CAN-STANG
white or black the point is he started it and the other guy finshed it. Don't start something you can't finish, especially if you KNOW DAM WELL YOU CAN'T FIGHT!

That :smmon: went ape shyt! :lol:

HAHAH!! I knew that smiley had a purpose on here. :lol1:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
White dude was getting rocked plain and simple. He didn't even know where he was after that first hit.

And as for all you mini Hitlers white or black you can take your ass somewhere else that shit isn't welcome on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread