College Party Fight

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
And as for all you mini Hitlers white or black you can take your ass somewhere else that shit isn't welcome on this board.

:beer:

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Some fool on this site says" Have him arrested" I say for what! Neither one of these guys could fight. But it was a Oldschool fist fight between two guys,nobody jumped in, no weapons, doesn't matter white or black,if you're talking shit then take your ass whooping like a man. I'd beat the shit out of both of them for fighting in my house. Other than that . Deal with the fact , that half the world watch'd you get your ass kicked on the net and live to fight another day.

RL1

Established Member
Pussy fight!.....black kid got the jump....white kid should have been more aware.....black kid is about 40-50lbs heavier so when he ended up on top with the hay makers the white kid didn't have much of a chance......the first punch didn't do all that much, the white kid still had his bearings and ran straight after him....either way he had his ass handed to him.....i've seen countless fights like that in my party days.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
White guy didn't expect the other guy to swing 1st. Ended up catching one in the nose.
White guy deff. lost, due to him not paying attention.

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
Originally posted by BEATNGU
White guy didn't expect the other guy to swing 1st. Ended up catching one in the nose.
White guy deff. lost, due to him not paying attention.
Yeah i agree. That balck dude came from around that guy and clocked him in the face. That was kinda weak. A ****in hit to the nose can really disorient you. I think the white guy could have done better.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
I have decided this thread is more heavily concentrated with white trash from the south than any other thread on the board.

hey now, lay off the southern jokes. There is plenty we can say about you backward yanks. :beer: Play nice!

StangVixen

Established Member
why is it that all the southerners are racist rednecks? just because we live in the south doesnt mean all of us are that way. And it also doesnt mean that we are trash. I have seen racist trashy yanks too. and who cares if the white guy or black guy won, he was running his mouth and the dude shut him up and to the guy that said grab a bat and jump in....im pretty sure if you were in a fight one on one and someone jumped in with a bat and started whopping your azz you wouldnt say shyt like that anymore. what is fair in ones eyes isnt always fair in someone elses eyes.

Vixen

QuickSilverx

SVT Dreamin
Established Member
racism is everywhere, its not the north vs the south anymore.. its like the Rebel flag that hangs on alot of guys trucks, do them people know what it stands before? besides the fact they think they are a redneck, and rebel? it was the flag also of the KKK as if im not mistaken, but hey whatever, an ass kickin is a ass kicken, gotta watch out for the asian dudes though its like they all learn Kung Fu at birth.

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
Originally posted by QuickSilverx
gotta watch out for the asian dudes though its like they all learn Kung Fu at birth.

Now that was a little racist and funny as hell. Lighten the phuck up people. A few racist jokes never hurt anybody. Even if someone is serious it can still be funny. Its ok if Chris Rock or Chapelle or anyone like that makes white jokes but the minute a white guy gets up there he is a nazi or branded as some redneck kkk a$$hole.

I throw racist jokes at my friends as much as I can just too bust their nuts and they throw them right back at me. 2 close friends are black + asian, my closest girlfriend is jewish and my other friends father is gay but they can take it so why cant you guys? Your not going to change anyone's views that they have probably had for most of their lives with your bs lectures about why they shouldnt say "put that monkey in jail" or "that :smmon: went ape". Give it a rest. I know racist stuff isnt allowed on this board but you tightass people suck you should learn to laugh more :bash:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 720RWHP
So what did u think about the fight?
LOL, what a ****ing retard. Got his shit rocked and still tried acting hard:bash: :kaboom:

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by QuickSilverx
racism is everywhere, its not the north vs the south anymore.. its like the Rebel flag that hangs on alot of guys trucks, do them people know what it stands before? besides the fact they think they are a redneck, and rebel? it was the flag also of the KKK as if im not mistaken, but hey whatever, an ass kickin is a ass kicken, gotta watch out for the asian dudes though its like they all learn Kung Fu at birth.

The flag stood for the Confederation of the southern states, before the civil war, I could go into great depth about their beliefs, but some were similar to KKK and some where not, but they as a group believed that slavery should not be abolished. Now of course they lost:beer: and we have the united states of america today, still has racism, still has hate, still close minded, and in desperate need of more humor. ths makes me think of equal rights, I want to start W.E.T. (White Entertainment Television) oh f***, I would get accused of being racist then, damnit:p

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by 01BlownSVT
Now that was a little racist and funny as hell. Lighten the phuck up people. A few racist jokes never hurt anybody. Even if someone is serious it can still be funny. Its ok if Chris Rock or Chapelle or anyone like that makes white jokes but the minute a white guy gets up there he is a nazi or branded as some redneck kkk a$$hole.

I throw racist jokes at my friends as much as I can just too bust their nuts and they throw them right back at me. 2 close friends are black + asian, my closest girlfriend is jewish and my other friends father is gay but they can take it so why cant you guys? Your not going to change anyone's views that they have probably had for most of their lives with your bs lectures about why they shouldnt say "put that monkey in jail" or "that :smmon: went ape". Give it a rest. I know racist stuff isnt allowed on this board but you tightass people suck you should learn to laugh more :bash:

Well said, Hey look at this guys
Don't hate, Appreciate
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread