Established Member
Hello!

I have Spring Fever!! Let's start the Spring/Summer off right:

What: BQ and Cruise
When: Saturday 3/20/04
Time: Early Afternoon 1-2pm
Address: 1737 Birchleaf Court Castle Rock
Requirements: Bring your family, your Cobra and a side dish

It will be nice to meet more Cobra owners. We can take a cruise after the BQ or hang out and talk about mods.

Fang: Bring your pulley...we'll put it on for you!!
:rockon:

mkdiehl

Established Member
Sounds good. Although, I will have to take the cruise in someone else's car since my S/C will be in the mail by then.......right?

:p

Fang

Established Member
Ok I sat here and contemplated what to say on this post for a while. Why you ask? I want to put the pulley on, it's just that I can't until I see what the temps do this year on the hotter days. If I can just get one or two hot days in I will put it on. If I have to take it in again for overheating I want to make sure they don't give me some line of BS about the pulley heating up the engine. Believe me when I tell you it is KILLING ME to have it and not put it on. An with Sambandit making me look like a ricer yesterday it makes it even worse. All I need is time. On the other side a BBQ sounds awesome. I will let all of them know about it.

Darcsun

Established Member
I may have to work this saturday... I'm supposed to start a new job then, but have yet to hear back from them yet. If I don't hear anything from them, I'll be there.

If I do have the day off... we can alway set up my raptor light and teh silverstars in the fog lamps.

Last edited:

Silver03

Established Member
Sounds awesome, PM me directions to your place.

Anybody feel like hitting the dyno beforehand? I plan on going to MAC autosport in Parker on Saturday too.

mkdiehl

Established Member
Speaking of dynos, Dyno Pro is having a $50 dyno day on Saturday. It is with another club but anyone is welcome, typically.

See their website for details.

matt

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
I guess I can always drive all the way from Dallas just to crash the party... :-D Now I have your address!

Fang

Established Member
Originally posted by DSG03Snake
I wish people did these closer to greeley and fort collins!!

I'll have one here in Littleton this summer. At least that is half the way there. I think this year we are going to get some huge turnouts. :beer:

boomer003

Established Member
Great timing kpinco, I'm pulling my car out of storage on Friday and am installing my catback and Pro 5.0. If I have my Apten Eaton by Saturday, should I bring it, along with the new TB and HE? Count me in on the BBQ.

Silver03

Established Member
Originally posted by boomer003
Great timing kpinco, I'm pulling my car out of storage on Friday and am installing my catback and Pro 5.0. If I have my Apten Eaton by Saturday, should I bring it, along with the new TB and HE? Count me in on the BBQ.

Heck yeah, bring it all, I want to see the install of all 3 of those.

kpinco

Established Member
Hey Guys, We can make it a Mod Party......The boys in TX did this a couple of weeks ago.....right DD2000GT!! (Come on up..it would be great to see ya!!!!)

DSG03Snake: Come on.....there will be A LOT of Cobras!! Just think of it as a nice drive and a chance to "play" with some cars on the way down!

boomer003: We'll talk!!

Silver03: No probs...I'll send direction out later on.

MacSports has great dyno pricing! Plus their dyno is BRAND NEW!! Dyno-Pro is charing $50 for 3 runs through a Car Club.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

mkdiehl: I'll talk to Sambandit tonight.

Fang

Established Member
Already sounds like a good time. I knew this year was going to be a blast.

Silver03

Established Member
I'll bring my STB that I've yet to put on, some of you guys wanted to see it in person or at least on the car a while back...

Silver03

Established Member
Hey, BTW...do you guys know anybody that owns a Black '03 with EVERYTHING blacked out, including black rims? Saw him up in Parker on Saturday, thought he wanted to play around, then he disappeared.

DSG03Snake

Established Member
kpinco how long is the drive from Greeley? I've never been to castle rock sadly enough. Guess it depends on how long it is and the weather =)

Fang

Established Member
Originally posted by DSG03Snake
kpinco how long is the drive from Greeley? I've never been to castle rock sadly enough. Guess it depends on how long it is and the weather =)

How long does it take you to get to Littleton? Just add another 20-25 minutes to that.

Darcsun

Established Member
Found out I have the day off on Saturday... I'll be there for sure. I'm down to do a few mods with people. I'll probally have the stuff I'm doing this week done by then, but I'm down to wrench on anyone elses ride.

As for the side dish.. I'm a singl, 27 year old man. You really want me to attempt to make something?!?

Users who are viewing this thread