Colorado Cobras....IN HERE!!!

rueljr

Established Member
Great idea Kpinco, but wouldn't you know it, I have to work. You all enjoy yourselfs.

Silver03

Established Member
Beer is a side dish right? I'm 26 and single so I won't be bringing any family, I may bring a couple hookers if that is alright though.

Fang

Established Member
Originally posted by Silver03
Beer is a side dish right? I'm 26 and single so I won't be bringing any family, I may bring a couple hookers if that is alright though.

That is fine as long as you are willing to pick up the coroner charge when the wifes find out!

BenD

Established Member
Kevin, Scott called me about your BQ this Sat. at 1:00 PM. I'm planning on it. I'll drive "Flash" as I my wife refers to the Cobra. It should be interesting comparing notes with others. Not often do many Cobra owners ever see each other, except ocassionally at the races.Thanks!

Ben

Darcsun

Established Member
I was gonna bring beer... but then the idea of several drunkin Cobra owners getting together... then the brilliant ideas that follow.... decided against it.

Silver03

Established Member
Hey all you Springs guys that are planning on heading up, wanna drive up together? Meet somewhere around noon maybe?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
If we are gonna do mods, maybe we should start a little earlier. I'm bringing the vid camera and we need to do a little daytime "play" vid.

Darcsun

Established Member
I'm gonna clean the ride first, but I could be there earlier if needed.

(I'll also bring a digi-cam for pics)

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
i'd like to come, need directions... the girl and i will be on our way to denver to go to a hair show.... (ouch)..... maybe a lil boost of testosterone would get me thorough the day!!!! i'll ask and see if i can come out and play, it would be nice to meet all of you!!!

Silver03

Established Member
Hey KP, a bud of mine from the Springs who isnt a member of this board may tag along, is that cool? He owns a white '03

Last edited:

Fang

Established Member
Hey KP, a bud of mine from the Springs who isnt a member of this board may tag along, is that cool? He owns a white '03

Why don't he drive it up? More the merrier!

kpinco

Established Member

Silver03: No probs!!:rockon:

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
I'll be riding beside Silver03...In my onw 03 Cobra...but not really modded though...(just a MAC intake)

Thanks for the invite! Sounds like a good time....

Users who are viewing this thread