Colorado Cobras....IN HERE!!!

kpinco

Established Member
Originally posted by sambandit
I'll bring a nice big sack of whoop-ass... BTW, mike is bringing the KB beast, should be a fun day.

We'll see about that!!! :lol:

Silver03: That's what its all about!! :rockon:

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
Dammit...looks like I'm going to be the slowest!! Might as well drive up in my Dodge Ram...:loser:

Hey, I have burgers I can bring. I'll also get the wife in the kitchen to make us a homemade poundcake. Cool?

If anyone has a pulley laying around (say a 2.9 or bigger so I really wouldn't have to tune....) maybe I can take it off your hands. Trying to explain the reason for a $400 tune to the wife is a little hard :bash:

Can't wait..this meet is going to rock...

mkdiehl

Established Member
Hey Birch,
I may have a 2.9 RR pulley for you by then. It's on my car right now but I am switching to a 2.8. Assuming it comes off in one piece, we may be able to work something out.
I am trying to get my SC off to send to Apten before saturday. If that works out, I will bring the 2.9 to Kpinco's.
Although it may take me awhile....the car probably won't go too fast without the supercharger on it!

matt

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
Originally posted by mkdiehl
Hey Birch,
I may have a 2.9 RR pulley for you by then. It's on my car right now but I am switching to a 2.8. Assuming it comes off in one piece, we may be able to work something out.
I am trying to get my SC off to send to Apten before saturday. If that works out, I will bring the 2.9 to Kpinco's.
Although it may take me awhile....the car probably won't go too fast without the supercharger on it!

matt

I hear ya...I'm not the greatest mechanic..can I get away with a 2.9 and not have to worry about a tune? If I can win my poker tourney on Fri nite, I'm golden. Just let me know how much if you can before we meet up. Thanks Matt!

Vic

mkdiehl

Established Member
Some say you can, some say you can't (actually most say no). Others say at our altitude it helps you richen it up and we have that safety factor.....depends on who you listen to.

Some of the guys coming on Saturday may have some "extra" chips laying around that they may help you out with as well....I can't speak for them though obviously......anyone?

Silver03

Established Member
Is that a Ultra Grip pulley you have? If not will a Gatorback work with a normal RR pulley? If so, I have a spare Gatorback belt. I also have a chip but the tune thats on it is extremely lean. If you want Birch, just put the pulley on and take it to the dyno to make sure its safe.

mkdiehl

Established Member
It is an Ultra Grip Reichard Racing. Most say that the Gatorback is not a good idea with this pulley....it is much debated.
I am also guessing many have extra belts they can bring as well....there's been some heavy experimenting with all of us (mostly SAM) and this leads to extra parts laying around...

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
Originally posted by Silver03
Is that a Ultra Grip pulley you have? If not will a Gatorback work with a normal RR pulley? If so, I have a spare Gatorback belt. I also have a chip but the tune thats on it is extremely lean. If you want Birch, just put the pulley on and take it to the dyno to make sure its safe.

If Matt can give it up...I'll go ahead a try it...then we can run up to Parker in a couple weeks or so...

Darcsun

Established Member
Since I can't cook, i'll bring potato chips, salsa and some salsa chips... will that work?

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
Originally posted by Darcsun
Since I can't cook, i'll bring potato chips, salsa and some salsa chips... will that work?

Hey Darcsun...is somebody here in the Springs supposed to give you a N2O bottle?

Fang

Established Member
Originally posted by sambandit
I'll bring a nice big sack of whoop-ass... BTW, mike is bringing the KB beast, should be a fun day.

I am dieing to see you two hit it. The more we talk about it more I am saying "YES" to the pulley, cause after me and you went at it my sack got a little smaller. By the way, I just got home with a belly of "rice".

rueljr

Established Member
Yes Silver03, we met at Mac's a couple of weeks ago. See you Sat.
Hey kpinco, is this bring your own meat? The wife is making what she calls "orange stuff" which is a salad.

rueljr

Established Member
Are you feeling threatened? I didn't add anything. I've just been fine tuning with the help of a couple of custom tuners. It's still a little lean for my taste, but it's getting there.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I am scared!! That's cool though, getting that Predator dialed in...huh?? You'll have to fill me in on who is taking care of you. Thinking of going that route!

Darcsun

Established Member
No Birch... but trust me, I already have a bottle laying around in wait. Check the T-Bird section (post you're T-Bird thread) you'll see what I'm talking about. Not sure if I'd do it, but I've heard the system works if properly massaged.

Users who are viewing this thread