Colorado Cobras....IN HERE!!!

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
Outstanding time Kevin...thanks for having us over to your pad. I am thinking about doing a BBQ sometime in April down here in the Springs...so you folks be on the lookout!

kpinco

Established Member
Originally posted by birch
Outstanding time Kevin...thanks for having us over to your pad. I am thinking about doing a BBQ sometime in April down here in the Springs...so you folks be on the lookout!

Great!! Let us know! Sorry we missed you on the cruz.

kpinco

Established Member
THANK YOU!!!!!

Thanks for a GREAT day!!! :rockon:

It was truly awesome meeting so many Cobra owners. Dave is right, this is going to be a GREAT summer!

Also, thanks for bringing food and drinks. Especially Dan! Thanks for the burgers!!!!!!!:beer:

Is someone going to start a new thread for pics? It would be great to show the rest of the Cobra community how many we had in one place!!

Thanks again!!

:rockon:

n0xlf

Established Member
kpinco, thanks for hosting the whole thing at your place!!...Was a lot of fun..More pics and movies to follow...

rueljr

Established Member
This has been a truly fun day. We met a bunch of other car nuts, had some fun in a parking lot, ate good food, and went for a cruise. Life is good. Thanks you Kevin for everything you did to make this happen.

rueljr

Established Member
This has been a truly fun day. We met a bunch of other car nuts, had some fun in a parking lot, ate good food, and went for a cruise. Life is good. Thanks you Kevin for everything you did to make this happen.

kpinco

Established Member
Jerry, no problem! I had a great time! Thank your wife for helping and putting up with us....same to Chris and Daryl...thank your wives for putting up with us!!

Fang

Established Member
That was THE BEST line up of 03 Cobras I have ever seen. What a blast that was. It was really great meeting all of you. I hope there is more to come in the days ahead. Looks like I missed the fun at the end on I25. Thanks to all of you.

kpinco

Established Member
Originally posted by Fang
That was THE BEST line up of 03 Cobras I have ever seen. What a blast that was. It was really great meeting all of you. I hope there is more to come in the days ahead. Looks like I missed the fun at the end on I25. Thanks to all of you.

I think you forgot something........

check your sig!!!! Glad you like the new setup!!
:beer:

Silver03

Established Member
Its unbelievable that no other people around the country have responded to this thread. Come on guys, you have to admit this was a badass meet!!! Maybe you should change the title of the thread, Kev.

afjoey

Established Member
kevin- Along with everyone else, thanks for a great day!!!! If you were thinking about selling your house, Saturday would have been the day to do it with 21 Cobras parked out front! Thanks again for a great time, and I look forward to the next time we all get together.

BTW- no prob on the after-cruise. I thought I knew where you guys were going, but i guess not. Silver03 and I still had a good drive back down 105. Even dusted a vette on the way, Silver03- how did that video turn out?

kpinco

Established Member
Agree! It was a great time!! Even my wife couldn't believe the turn out!!!!

I think we need to start a new thread with lots of pics.

Sambandit started one with the vid.

Fang

Established Member
Originally posted by kpinco
I think you forgot something........

check your sig!!!! Glad you like the new setup!!
:beer:

Thanks for the help with pulley you guys. That AR puller is the shiznit. That is one hell of a puller. Not a scratch anywhere on the snout or the pulley. Highly recomended. I will post pics of the get together soon.

Darcsun

Established Member
Again.. I gotta thank Kevin for letting us meet at his place. I can't wait to do it again...

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Sorry to barge in on your thread but i was just wondering if the guy with the white cobra in the vid was on this site. I really wanna see more pics and get more info on his exhaust setup. It sounded bad:bowdown: :rockon: :burnout:

Matt03Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by kpinco
Hello!

I have Spring Fever!! Let's start the Spring/Summer off right:

What: BQ and Cruise
When: Saturday 3/20/04
Time: Early Afternoon 1-2pm
Address: 1737 Birchleaf Court Castle Rock
Requirements: Bring your family, your Cobra and a side dish

It will be nice to meet more Cobra owners. We can take a cruise after the BQ or hang out and talk about mods.

Fang: Bring your pulley...we'll put it on for you!!
:rockon:

I was just in Castle Rock, CO last week on vacation. Didn't see but 1 03 Cobra, but saw a ton of WRXs there! I guess it's popular for it's AWD for the snow...?

Anyway, the one 03 Cobra I saw on the road was near the Coors plant in the mountains. It was a Sonic Blue Coupe with all four lights on heading the other direction from me on a two lane road. Anyone here claim this one? It would have been last Friday afternoon.

Medved Ford in Castle Rock had one Torch Red 03/04 with some nasty pinstripe job that looked and felt like fingernail paint. The kicker: they painted a tacky tounge on each of the fender snakes. If you get a chance, go look at it and tell the dealership they shouldn't do that to poor defenseless Cobras. I would have, but the place was closed.

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
Sorry to barge in on your thread but i was just wondering if the guy with the white cobra in the vid was on this site. I really wanna see more pics and get more info on his exhaust setup. It sounded bad:bowdown: :rockon: :burnout:

Hey Shangsta..

I'm the one with the white '03 in the vid.
You won't believe it..but my exhaust is stock with only the mufflers cut out. Plus, I still have the 4 cats...

Birch

kpinco

Established Member
Re: Re: Colorado Cobras....IN HERE!!!

Originally posted by Matt03Snake
I was just in Castle Rock, CO last week on vacation. Didn't see but 1 03 Cobra, but saw a ton of WRXs there! I guess it's popular for it's AWD for the snow...?

Anyway, the one 03 Cobra I saw on the road was near the Coors plant in the mountains. It was a Sonic Blue Coupe with all four lights on heading the other direction from me on a two lane road. Anyone here claim this one? It would have been last Friday afternoon.

Medved Ford in Castle Rock had one Torch Red 03/04 with some nasty pinstripe job that looked and felt like fingernail paint. The kicker: they painted a tacky tounge on each of the fender snakes. If you get a chance, go look at it and tell the dealership they shouldn't do that to poor defenseless Cobras. I would have, but the place was closed.

Next time you're out here PM one of us! We're always up for a GTG! I'll have to talk to the Medved folks!! :lol:

shub

Weirdo
Established Member
Hey guys, I just picked up an '03 less than a week ago with only 1380 miles. These cars ROCK!!! I sure wished I could've met up with some of you. The pics looked great!

I saw another Torch Red '03 driving up Kipling by Ken Caryl on sunday around 1:00 pm. Was that anyone here???

It looks like we have a lot of guys from Lakewood/Littleton here.... Maybe we can do something similar sometime. During the summer the BK on Kipling/Jewell has a little car show on friday evenings. My '89 is pretty beat up, so I never wanted to bring it by. But I think the Cobra will get a nice reception......

-Shub

Users who are viewing this thread