Columbia Mo SWAT Raid 2/11/2010. Cops Shoot Pets With Children Present

queenofhearts

Established Member
Every pig in that video should have the same thing happen to them, and they wonder why most people hate cops. I wonder what our founding fathers would think about this video, all over some plant that used to be legal and ironically used to write our constitution.

BlueDemon

Established Member
i have respect for cops,because my neighbors are cops and they're good people.but **** the ones in this vid.put those mother****ers in a kennel and set them on fire.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
i have respect for cops,because my neighbors are cops and they're good people.but **** the ones in this vid.put those mother****ers in a kennel and set them on fire.

Agreed! I have a few good LEO friends, Coolest guys you could meet (all 3 of em own nice stangs) So i have alot of respect for LEO's, But ones like that, That would shoot a caged family pet that was no danger to them?!! F that!! Scumbags!.....Can u tell im a dog lover, I have 2 and love em.

Go Heels

This space is useless
Established Member
I'm not willing to watch that again either, but if that dog was doing anything short of attacking one of the cops he was unjustified in killing the dog. Those kids won't ever forget the sound of thier dog being shot to death.

LongDucDong

Established Member
Listen, NOONE knows from that video what the cops saw at the time of entry, the frickin camera was OUTSIDE when the shots rang out. All we know is that it was a pitbull that was shot, supposedly in a "cage", which isnt evident from what I saw on the video. Lets say you were a cop serving up a search warrant on a known druggie's house, and a pitbull confronted you inside, would you wait to see if it was friendly or not? Thats the question. For all we know the dog might have jumped on the cop and he shot it. Im just glad they didnt let it suffer too long. Poor dog.

Oldham_Racing

Established Member
Inocent untell proven guilty!

You obviously have never been accused for anything by a cop before. I dont care how dangerous their daily job is, they all ignore the individual signs, profile everyone and literally judge everyone guilty until proven inocent! **** up, i know.

in their eyes, "hey gotta get that revenue" and secure their retirement pension some how. :nonono::nonono::nonono:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm starting to think that the pitbull [or whatever kind of dog it really was] was not inside of a cage. When the guy found out about his dog being killed he said that "she was just trying to play with them". How exactly would a dog try to play with someone inside of a crate?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I'm starting to think that the pitbull [or whatever kind of dog it really was] was not inside of a cage. When the guy found out about his dog being killed he said that "she was just trying to play with them". How exactly would a dog try to play with someone inside of a crate?

This

Where's the freaking cage? and how can a dog play with someone while crated?

Bunch of cop hating PUNKS in here. Someone says dog in cage to dress up a cop hater dream story and y'all hop on board. Pathetic!:nonono:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
1st post since 2005. Guess this does have you wound up. Hard to pass judgement based on that video but the truth will come out. Although what they found was not likely what they were looking for, I'm willing to bet they had significant reasoning on their hands to use that level of force.

blk02bird

Established Member
First off you obviously have no idea what it takes to get a search warrant, it takes more than just seeing someone smoking a pipe. Second off it sounds like when the guy says the dog was probably trying to play with you, it sounds like the dog wasnt in a cage, if it was then thats f'ed up but if it charged at them or acted aggressive then thats whats gonna happen on a search warrant. I am an LEO and I will say it takes a lot to obtain a search warrant, numerous buys and such, you cant get a search warrant just by luck of the draw, you gotta write a lot in the affadavit to obtain one. I love dogs just as much as the next person and I myself have two pitbulls, but the department I work for has had some officers that have shot dogs, but only when the dog was being aggressive. We dont have the background as to what all was in the search warrant so you should maybe have a few more facts before you jump to conclusions. All LEO's arent power hungry by no means but I will say that there are some that go to extremes and can give a lot of LEO's a bad name. If in my department an officer was to shoot a dog on a search warrant that was in a cage then I would def stand up against them as thats just wrong and I am an animal lover.

Save your breath bro. I am in no need of an education informing me how to obtain a search warrant. I am a CJS major and approaching a CJS position. Search warrants aren't that hard to obtain. I have read numerous cases where officers have illegally obtained information to gain a warrant: entering property without a warrant to find incriminating evidence, only then to go back to a judge to request a warrant, on and on. The warrant is not what is at argument here. I am not saying that police are bad, far from it. The LEO occupation is one of the most under-appreciated positions on the planet. It's dangerous, low pay and the center of media frenzy. In addition, most of the cases which gain media attention are only the ones where police are acting out of conduct or stories where they don't report the entire situation. That being said, with the information we have, these officers were rotten apples. Their actions are uncalled for, shooting animals, scaring a child's mind, perhaps destroying a family all because the SWAT team got off on busting a dude with a pipe and a few grams of pot, this my friend is nothing more than a departments hard on for the lost cause they call "The War On Drugs."

Last edited:

bmikkalson

Established Member
You obviously have never been accused for anything by a cop before. I dont care how dangerous their daily job is, they all ignore the individual signs, profile everyone and literally judge everyone guilty until proven inocent! **** up, i know.

in their eyes, "hey gotta get that revenue" and secure their retirement pension some how. :nonono::nonono::nonono:

HAHAH, No I was talking about the guy they were aresting. I am no virgin to the CJS sytem. Done some time, and payed lots of $ to the state. Couple cases have gone to MN supreme court based on 4th amendement.

I have a BA in CJS studies, I need no help in knowing that its all about the COPS and their "careers"
The problem is that, the cops are not held acountable. Write a bad ticket the cops get paid to defend it. Well "us" are taking time off work jumping hoops. If Police make a bad arrest and charges later dropped the defendent has spend the weekend in jail, Possibly had their car towed, missed work, ECT. ZERO acountablity.
Has any one ever tried to sue the city? :fm: hahahh y

bmikkalson

Established Member
Save your breath bro. I am in no need of an education informing me how to obtain a search warrant. I am a CJS major and approaching a CJS position. Search warrants aren't that hard to obtain. I have read numerous cases where officers have illegally obtained information to gain a warrant: entering property without a warrant to find incriminating evidence, only then to go back to a judge to request a warrant, on and on. The warrant is not what is at argument here. I am not saying that police are bad, far from it. The LEO occupation is one of the most under-appreciated positions on the planet. It's dangerous, low pay and the center of media frenzy. In addition, most of the cases which gain media attention are only the ones where police are acting out of conduct or stories where they don't report the entire situation. That being said, with the information we have, these officers were rotten apples. Their actions are uncalled for, shooting animals, scaring a child's mind, perhaps destroying a family all because the SWAT team got off on busting a dude with a pipe and a few grams of pot, this my friend is nothing more than a departments hard on for the lost cause they call "The War On Drugs."

THIS :rockon:

HAHAH, No I was talking about the guy they were aresting. I am no virgin to the CJS sytem. Done some time, and payed lots of $ to the state. Couple cases have gone to MN supreme court based on 4th amendement.

I have a BA in CJS studies, I need no help in knowing that its all about the COPS and their "careers"
The problem is that, the cops are not held acountable. Write a bad ticket the cops get paid to defend it. Well "us" are taking time off work jumping hoops. If Police make a bad arrest and charges later dropped the defendent has spend the weekend in jail, Possibly had their car towed, missed work, ECT. ZERO acountablity.
Has any one ever tried to sue the city? :fm: hahahh y

Please tell me you got your BA in CJS before you went to jail?

Users who are viewing this thread