Combat Rescue Afghanistan 2009

mvr

Established Member
here is a good video from my squadrons recent deployment to afghanistan. thought you guys might like it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWaehyJb0pg"]YouTube- Combat Rescue Afghanistan 2009[/ame]

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Nice vid.
What are you guys hearing about the AF getting the HH-47s to replace the 53s and some 60s?

mvr

Established Member
Nice vid.
What are you guys hearing about the AF getting the HH-47s to replace the 53s and some 60s?

53's are retired, all CSAR uses is 60's. i havnt heard anything about getting new aircraft after they canned the csarx program earlier in the year. they need to do something tho, these 60's were using are starting to show there age.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
LOL the air force doing something and here i was thinking the army is the only one in the fight..... 6 month deployment tops thats good stuff

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really awesome video! Be proud! Because we are very proud of you. ALL of you who are fighting for our freedom. "These things we do, that others may live." :rockon:

Weezer doing "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" FTW!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. I got to see one of the units in action coming back from a car show this summer after the major flooding about 10 miles away. One of the National Guard members or someone else, we never did hear, got hurt. They closed down the interstate and landed one of those right within a 100 yards or so from me and the Cobra. Within just a few moments they had the person evac'd out of there. Watching it in person made me feel proud for the jobs you guys do. Keep your head up and stay safe. You do an awesome job and thank you for serving our country.

Users who are viewing this thread