Coming Soon, 03/04 Cobra & Bullitt Upholstery

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
subbing for prices. Question, is the amount of material used for Mach 1 upholstery for the 2 front seats only different for the upholstery used on the terminators 2 front seats?

TMIProducts

Established Member
subbing for prices. Question, is the amount of material used for Mach 1 upholstery for the 2 front seats only different for the upholstery used on the terminators 2 front seats?
No prices just yet and...Wait ... what??

Would like to see pics of the Cobra seats
Hey Dave - check out this thread here on SVT - Cobra Seat pics and answers galore: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/interior-exterior-modifications-212/822679-2003-04-cobra-seat-upholstery-foam-tmi.html

very interested....will there be 10th anniv covers made also ?
Yessir. Red Leather and a budge vinyl option have already been chosen!

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
Well, I need a 10th anniversary driver's seat, so feel free to put me on a PM list or something.

99 GT vert

Established Member
cannot wait for these to come out

will you also be doing the rear seats? my lower rear seat got a stain it over winter and needs replaced

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Like the red/black. Do you make these where the red parts can be the color of the outside of the car, or what options are available? Can you post some price estimated? Interested. Thanks!

TMIProducts

Established Member
cannot wait for these to come out

will you also be doing the rear seats? my lower rear seat got a stain it over winter and needs replaced
Yessir. full sets are all patterned for the Coupe and Convertible.

Like the red/black. Do you make these where the red parts can be the color of the outside of the car, or what options are available? Can you post some price estimated? Interested. Thanks!

The inserts will be available in custom color options, but we will not have inserts matched to each available exterior paint scheme. You can however, pick and choose from the originals - dark charcoal, med. graphite, Med. Parchment and Red Leather with no issues.

2SlwPgy

Established Member
Any word on the Cobra seats yet? I really need a driver seat but I am going to the passenger as well so they match.

Users who are viewing this thread