WANTED: Comp Orange Cobra

OSU34

Established Member
Reviving this thread. I’m potentially open to selling my 04 CO. 38k miles, VMP 2.3, new wheels and tires, metco idlers, fore fuel system, crusher intake, American racing headers, borla stingers, nations alt, upgraded cooling, brand new charcoal grey seat covers, etc etc. - literally just took it out, pulls hard, looks good, runs amazing. I built it myself and did all the work, absolutely no shortcuts taken. Tuned by 04 sleeper. Lots of money in to this thing. My next project was to cam it (I have Todd Warren spec’d cams & springs in the box ready to go). I could be persuaded to sell it as I’m pondered the idea of getting in to something different. In terms of price, I’d need upper 40s. Located in northern California. Send me a PM if you’re interested and we can talk further. Thanks

lizrddk

Established Member
Reviving this thread. I’m potentially open to selling my 04 CO. 38k miles, VMP 2.3, new wheels and tires, metco idlers, fore fuel system, crusher intake, American racing headers, borla stingers, nations alt, upgraded cooling, brand new charcoal grey seat covers, etc etc. - literally just took it out, pulls hard, looks good, runs amazing. I built it myself and did all the work, absolutely no shortcuts taken. Tuned by 04 sleeper. Lots of money in to this thing. My next project was to cam it (I have Todd Warren spec’d cams & springs in the box ready to go). I could be persuaded to sell it as I’m pondered the idea of getting in to something different. In terms of price, I’d need upper 40s. Located in northern California. Send me a PM if you’re interested and we can talk further. Thanks
I’d be interested in your cams and springs if you want to let them go.

adova

Established Member
I sold it here to a dealer in VA that specialized in Terminators. It was then sold to a buyer on his end and then another guy after that. At one point, the top was either wrapped or painted silver. 3364 was the number if I recall.

My car is the thumbnail of this vid and at :55 of the vid.

Lol - I think I bought that car - first thing I did was pull the silver wrap off of the top. Actually thinking about selling it which brought me to this site after a few years of absence...

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I sold it here to a dealer in VA that specialized in Terminators. It was then sold to a buyer on his end and then another guy after that. At one point, the top was either wrapped or painted silver. 3364 was the number if I recall.

My car is the thumbnail of this vid and at :55 of the vid.

I love that video, I watch it at least once a year. That guy in the Miata is living his best life for sure! He loves hitting his limiter :)

SBK-COBRA

Established Member
Lol - I think I bought that car - first thing I did was pull the silver wrap off of the top. Actually thinking about selling it which brought me to this site after a few years of absence...
You have a CO cobra for sale? Details? Thanks 203-231-6749

4JDM

Established Member
Finally got one! Please close the thread. Thanks to everyone that helped. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

gomer01

Established Member
If you’re really trying that hard to give away your money I have a 36k mile Whippled Comp Orange coupe in Cincinnati. The "I dont want to sell it price" is 40k. I had it listed for 35k on this site a year ago and it was nothing but tire kickers. Im glad it didnt sell as the market has definitely went in the favor of people who already own one of these cars with every day that goes by.
Please send me some pics of the CO to 816-200-8610. Travis. Very interested. Thank you for your time.

4JDM

Established Member
That car sold a while ago dude. Also highly recommend sending PM with personal information. To avoid scams. Just my .02

Users who are viewing this thread